Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR New Orleans, LA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around New Orleans, LA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near New Orleans, Gretna, Metaire, and Kenner Arnold’s has you covered in the “Big Easy”!
We’re Not officemax, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around New Orleans, LA and across the nation.
Let these local companies get your’s to the top!
S&S Moving Company
We are a moving company based on New Orleans and understand what residents of this city need and want. Chances are you have already moved a few times in your life and just the thought of another move is stressful. You shouldn’t have to worry about the details of getting your things out of your old home and into the new. This transition should be a positive experience and we promise to do everything in our power to make the move easy on you.
- Full Service
Corporate Realty, Inc., is a full-service commercial real estate company headquartered in New Orleans that is licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas. We have approximately sixty-five employees, seventeen of whom are active, full time commercial real estate agents.
- Retail Leasing/Brokerage
- Office Leasing/Brokerage
- Investment Brokerage
- Constructing Consulting/Supervision
- Development Services
The Propeller Incubator is a shared work space offering a relaxed environment to be productive and collaborate with fellow innovators. Our co-working space is home to a creative and diverse group of entrepreneurs, small business owners, freelancers, non-profits, and foundations whose work is making a difference in New Orleans.
- Cowork Spaces
- Pipeline Building
- Sector Analysis
- Policy Work
- Access to Capital
Fidelity Bank was formed on December 28, 1908, and is a mutual institution chartered by the Office of Financial Institutions (OFI). Our original name was Fidelity Homestead Association, the term “Homestead” was only used in Louisiana when referring to a savings and loan. The purpose of the savings and loan industry was to give people a safe place to save money and to provide funds for housing.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business line of credit
- Small Business Administration Financing
- Equipment and Fixed Asset Loans
- Commercial Lenders
New Orleans Chamber Of Commerce
The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce was founded in 2004 to provide members with the opportunity to build mutually beneficial partnerships within the City of New Orleans. Currently the Chamber has over 1,200 members and also has the lowest dues in the region.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from New Orleans to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!