Request A FREE quote
BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA, ARNOLD’S WORKS NATIONWIDE And IS A LEADER in Providing NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN and around Modesto, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Modesto, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Modesto,Turlock,Salida and Waterford, Arnold’s has you covered in the city whose motto is “Water, Wealth, Contentment, Health.”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Modesto, CA and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
Phone: (209) 923-3827
Brewer Moving was established in 2009 in Modesto, California. We understand moving is stressful, so we don’t just show up to “do a job.” We provide secure, quality service, with a friendly attitude.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
CoSol Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (209) 521-1591
CoSol Commercial Real Estate is a highly focused brokerage company and prides itself on outstanding customer service and developing long term relationships to retailers, property owners, and investors. With experienced principals and strong regional market knowledge, CoSol Commercial Real Estate provides full-service capabilities catered to the needs of its clients.
- Property Management
Bank of Stockton
Phone: (209) 521-4100
Bank of Stockton’s rich history is filled with strong values and traditions that continue to be our guiding principles today. Bank of Stockton and its Divisions, Modesto, Turlock and Elk Grove Commerce Banks, are proud of this unique history. Our footprint spans 7 counties, with 16 branches to serve you personally. As we approach two billion in assets, we still consider ourselves a community bank where personal service is our highest priority and our customers’ satisfaction is our greatest reward.
- Small Business
- Commercial & Institutional
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Investment & Retirement
Modesto Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (209) 577.5757
For over 100 years, your Chamber has been serving the Greater Modesto Area with quality programs and services designed to help businesses grow and thrive. With over 1000 members, your Chamber of Commerce is the strongest voice advocating for the best possible business climate. The Chamber of Commerce is a local nonprofit corporation, funded entirely by our membership, governed by a Board of Directors and staffed by Chamber professionals who are dedicated to improving the business climate in the Greater Modesto Area by providing quality service to our membership. Each member of the Chamber is important, no matter what the size. We not only want our local businesses to succeed; we want them to thrive. We help small businesses grow by providing exposure, assisting in start-ups and providing advocacy. Whatever your business needs, we are here to help.
- Educational events
- Legislative Advocacy
- Free Advertising Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Modesto to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!