Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Minneapolis, MN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Minneapolis, MN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Minneapolis, Maple Grove, St. Paul, Minnetonka, and Edna, Arnold’s has you covered in the twin cities!
WE’RE NOT Wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Minneapolis, MN and across the nation.
From moving to office space, these local companies have you covered!
AAA Movers is a full service moving and storage company that has been delivering outstanding performance and successful movers for 50 years. Since 1964, the AAA Movers team has been a leader in residential and corporate moves dedicated to providing reliable, reputable, reasonable, resourceful, and responsive solutions.
- Local and interstate moving
- Expert moving of fragile items
- Personal service from moving specialists
- Full service moving (packing, unpacking, storage, etc.)
- Large fleet of vehicles
- Advanced floor protection
The Minneapolis-St. Paul office of Colliers International has been providing clients with innovative real estate solutions and the state’s most comprehensive market knowledge for over 35 years. Our professionals specialize in understanding our clients’ unique business needs and offering customized real estate solutions in every commercial property type.
- Real estate brokerage
- Management services
- Investment services
- Property marketing
- Project management
- Property valuations and advisory
COCO is a dream accelerator — a destination for building your venture and exploring new possibilities in the company of other creators. We offer memberships that provide access to multiple coworking locations, meeting venues and educational and social events.
- Access to all coworking spaces
- Coffee, tea, and water
- Guest access for meeting spaces
- Discounted day passes
- Meeting rooms
- Community events
- Business services (printing/scanning/copier)
- Dog friendly
Alternative Financing Program
This program, through the City of Minneapolis, provides financing to purchase equipment and/or make building improvements. A private lender provides half the financing at their rate of return, and the City provides the rest, up to $50,000, at a 2 percent rate of return. The term (up to 10 years) is set by the lender. Private lender fees vary, and the City charges an origination fee of 1 percent of the City’s principal amount with a minimum of $150, due at closing.
- Loans to small Minneapolis-based businesses to be used for rehab work and equipment
- Must make efforts to employ Minneapolis residents
38th & Chicago
The 38th and Chicago Business Association, a Minneapolis small business development center, was founded with the professed goal of creating an environment where small businesses and non-profits can come together to discuss identity, collectively network, share concerns, and fuel inspirations for our community. Since that time the 38th and Chicago Business Association has grown and strengthened. Now serving a broader demographic of business owners and neighborhood residents, 38th and Chicago is here to help.
- Networking opportunities
- Work with the city of Minneapolis
- Help encourage positive growth
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Minneapolis to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!