Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Middletown, DE
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Middletown, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Middletown, Odessa, Warwick, and Townsend, Arnold’s has you covered in “Diamond Town of the Diamond State!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Middletown, DE and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Middletown to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make the Whole Process Simple with Help from our Partners
Phone: (302) 330-7031
Delaware Moving and Storage
Delaware Moving and Storage is one of the largest Wheaton Van Line agents in the Mid-Atlantic region and is a two generation, family owned and operated business founded by James W. Hopkins in 1984. Mr. Hopkins was originally involved with another moving company which was started by his father back in 1946. As Mr. Hopkins sons learned the moving industry they decided to branch out and start their own moving company.
- Commercial Moving
- Interstate Moving
- Residential moving
Phone: (302) 283-1800
DSM Commercial Real Estate Services
Since inception in 2012, DSM Commercial has rapidly become a leader in Delaware and the Mid-Atlantic region with an all-inclusive suite of commercial real estate services, including commercial brokerage, construction, property management, real estate development and maintenance. In just a few short years we have executed over 300 real estate transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $100 million dollars. Our brokerage staff has more than 150 years of combined experience in the real estate business and has a deep understanding of all facets of the commercial marketplace. From industrial parks to office buildings, from retail centers to land awaiting development, the presence of DSM Commercial is everywhere.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Commercial Construction Services
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development
Phone: (302) 562-0308
CoWorking is a community endeavor where multiple entrepreneurs, small business owners, freelancers, and creative professionals share office space, ideas, visions, dreams, and more. CoWorking is a fresh and innovative way to work that encourages both creativity and productivity while providing a respite from cluttered home offices, busy cafe’s, and other stressful work spaces. With a minimal financial commitment, your business is empowered by a connection with other inspiring people.
- Free Parking
- 24/7 Access
- Conference Room
Phone: (302) 449-2780
For more than 160 years, M&T has helped people and businesses manage their money and make sound financial decisions, so they can live better today and realize their goals for tomorrow.
- Business Banking
- Commercial Banking
Phone: (302) 378-7545
Middletown Chamber of Commerce
The Middletown Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to promoting business and enhancing the quality of life in the Southern New Castle County area. Chamber members take leading roles in important community and business programs, working to enhance and preserve the special life-style that is unique to Middletown, Odessa, and Townsend (MOT) communities. We are actively involved in fostering economic development and community spirit for the MOT and surrounding areas.
- Healthcare Benefits through affiliate partners for health, dental, vision, blood bank & prescriptions
- Network with area business contacts at our FREE to Members “Making Connections” Mixers
- Invitations to attend our very popular Spring and Fall Luncheons, which offer great networking opportunities for you with key business and political leaders in the area.
- Inclusion in our Nationally Award Winning Community Guide & Business Directory
- Notary Services
- Ribbon Cutting Services
- Discounted Constant Contact Services
- Interactive Web Page
- Powerful Online Web Presence, Job Postings, Hot Deals, Promotions, Events
- Contact with a strong Board of Directors