Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Meridian, id
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Meridian, ID to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Meridian, Sonna, and Cloverdale, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Center of the Treasure Valley!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Meridian, ID and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Meridian to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Phone: (877) 263-6444
Two Men and a Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the fastest-growing franchised moving company in the country and offers comprehensive home and business relocation and packing services. Our goal is to exceed customers expectations by customizing our moving services to specific needs. We move apartments, condominiums, homes, businesses, and everything in between – from very small to very large. Whether moving down the street, across the country, or to a new home or business building, we’re here to help with managing relocation stress.
Phone: (208) 322-4900
Prime Commercial Real Estate
Prime’s mission since 1994 is to assist our investors in making profit, secure and support tenants and businesses, and provide professional and prompt service to all. Prime maintains a clear focus and strong attention to detail with the properties we broker and manage. Whether you are leasing, selling, investing or searching for a commercial property management service. We are PRIME for your next move
- Property Management
Phone: (855) 400-3575
For more than two decades, Regus has been helping businesses of all kinds to work more effectively, in the way that suits them. The company now has 3,000 business centres in 900 cities all over the world.
- Meeting Rooms
- Day Office
- Business world
- Virtual Office
Phone: (208) 895-8320
D.L. Evans Bank
D.L. Evans lived by the principles of integrity, charity, friendliness, compassion, and hard work. D.L. Evans Bank directors and officers emulate these principles and encourage employees to do the same. While times have changed, the bank has never lost sight of the founder’s vision, “That banking is really just about one thing: helping people.” That is the strength of a family-owned community bank, meaningful, long-term relationship.
- Home Mortgage Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans
Phone: (208) 888-2817
Meridian Chamber of Commerce
‘To serve, strengthen and promote the Meridian business community.’
The Meridian Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization, supported by member investment and the committed involvement of leaders in our business community. The Chamber provides ways to become involved in the community through leadership opportunities, business advocacy, networking, and promotion of individual businesses.
- Promotional Opportunities
- Business After Hours
- Two Luncheons
- Ribbon Cutting
- Ambassador, Government Affairs and Economic Development Committees
- New Member Mixer
- Sponshoship Opportunities
- Gold Tournament- The Club at Spurwing
- Annual Banquet Gala
- Two Tradeshows