Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Memphis, TN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Memphis, TN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Memphis, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of Elvis Presley, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash!
WE’RE NOT Wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Memphis, TN and across the nation.
These local companies are here to help with your growing business needs!
If you are planning a move into or out of the Memphis area, Armstrong Relocation is the industry-leading, full-service moving company to get the job done. We have experienced, well-trained movers with the reputation and the relocation services you can count on.
- Logistics- asset management and warehousing
We work with buyers, sellers, investors, developers and landlords. Our Memphis commercial property services include everything from helping you find Memphis commercial office space for lease, to listing and marketing your commercial real estate in Memphis, TN, to helping you sell or buy an existing business, to full property management services.
- Brokerage services
- Site development and construction
- Industrial, land, multi family, and retail real estate
- Property management
- Buy and sell businesses
Cowork Memphis is a collaborative community of like-minded professionals that is part support system, part educational network, and part think tank. Simply stated, we believe you can Achieve More Together than alone.
- Coworking and meeting space as an alternative to working from hom
First Alliance Bank
First Alliance Bank is a locally owned, state-chartered commercial bank with a primary focus on Memphis small business banking and banking for medium-sized businesses and professionals in the Memphis area. Our size allows us to offer exceptional personal service from banking professionals who are accessible when you need them.
- Small business loans and funding
- Business banking based in Memphis
- Electronic banking services
- Saturday banking hours
The Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Chapter 68, is a locally-chartered volunteer association and resource partner of the Small Business Administration. SCORE Memphis offers free and confidential counseling to startup businesses and existing small businesses that seek advice. SCORE Memphis serves the Tennessee counties of Shelby, Tipton, Fayette and adjoining counties in Arkansas and Mississippi.
- Business workshops
- Counseling from experts
- Business plan preparation
NovaCopy is an award-winning, full-service provider of 3D printer technology, copiers and innovative document solutions. A leader in its industry under the direction of CEO Darren Metz, NovaCopy provides state-of-the-art office technology, on-site services and customizable workflow solutions to over 15,000 businesses throughout the United States.
- Copiers and document solutions
- 3D printer technology
- Service of machines
- Supplies for machines
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Memphis to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!