Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Martha’s Vineyard, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Martha’s Vineyard, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Martha’s Vineyard, Tisbury, Edgartown and Oak Bluffs, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Rock!”
WE’RE NOT Office depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Martha’s Vineyard, MA and across the nation.
Let these local businesses assist yours in growing!
Clarence A. Barnes III
Phone: (508) 693-1937
With 50+ years experience we are Martha’s Vineyard’s no. 1 choice for Moving and Storage. In addition to providing extensive moving solutions, we specialize in handling antiques, fine art, custom furniture and more. At Barnes Movers we still do business the “Old Fashioned Way”. Unlike most moving companies operating today, we personally handle our customers belongings from point A to point B. This allows us to guarantee that your items are always in the best hands.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance
- Fine Art, Furniture, and Antiques
- Residential and Corporate
Sandpiper Realty Inc.
Phone: (508) 627-3737
Sandpiper Realty, Inc. of Martha’s Vineyard, founded in 1969, has a history of service that has gained us recognition for integrity and professionalism. An established agency with a longstanding reputation, we also have a very personal interest in, and commitment to, our clientele and to the Vineyard community.
- Commercial real estate
- Luxury Real Estate
- Villages and Neighborhoods
Martha’s Vineyard Savings Bank
Phone: (508) 693-8850
Since its beginnings, the Bank has had a deep rooted belief that it takes a local commitment to help a community stay strong. Everyone involved with creating and delivering Martha’s Vineyard Savings Bank to its communities knows firsthand how important community banking is to maintaining a sustainable economy.
- Wealth Management
Martha’s Vineyard Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (508) 693-0085
Our mission is to support the economic health of our business community through a dynamic offering of programs and services.
- A TOP ranking destination website and business directory
- Global destination marketing to position Martha’s Vineyard as a premier destination, driving business and spending to the Island
- Trainings and workshops to maximize your business potential
- Tens of thousands of business referrals to member businesses annually
- Affordable health insurance options for you and your employees
- Year-round visitor information center
- Year-round legislative advocacy for Island businesses
- Business to business networking opportunities
- The comfort of knowing that your membership earns your business a vote of confidence from consumers!
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Martha’s Vineyard to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!