Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Macon, GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Macon, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Macon, Warner Robins, Forsyth and Milledgeville, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Heart of Georgia!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Macon, GA and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Good Guys Moving & Delivery
Phone: (423) 531-3841
Good Guys Moving and Delivery is a fast growing, full-service, moving and delivery company that originated in Macon, Ga. We now have a location in Chattanooga, TN and will be expanding into new cities in 2016 to better cover the southeast. Whether you are moving across town or to another state, we can help take care of all of your moving needs from planning to packing to the removal of junk and even placing your furniture or equipment exactly where it needs to go. We can even clean up after a move for your final walk through.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Packing Services
- Junk Removal
Eberhardt & Barry Inc.
Phone: (478) 746-8171
The Eberhardt & Barry firm has been serving the Central Georgia region and beyond since 1970, providing unmatched expertise in commercial real estate sales, leasing, site selection, property management, commercial real estate development, tax appeals, receivership and foreclosure, investment consulting, and broker opinion of value. The firm joined the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand in 2004 and has since become Georgia’s leading Coldwell Banker Commercial office in gross sales.
- Property Management
- Commercial Development
- Receivership & Foreclosure
One South Bank
Phone: (478) 254-7775
At One South Bank Macon, we understand the importance of having a bank you can count on and trust. The 75-year history of our company successfully operating as a community bank proves that we know what community banking is about. A community bank is exactly the kind of bank both individuals and businesses desire. We will provide the highest level of customer service. Dependable, financially sound, and confident in serving your banking needs: that is One South Bank Macon. Come visit us and find out why you should be banking with One South Bank Macon.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Financial Planning
- Home and Business Loans
Greater Macon Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Macon Chamber of Commerce seek to unite all the public and private interests to support those activities that are broader than any single business or industry, but that promote the welfare of our city and the area as a whole. The Greater Macon Chamber of Commerce is a working partnership of business and professional people like you who know the wisdom of coordinating their efforts under effective leadership for advancement and development of the community and the free enterprise system.
- Networking Events
- Listing on Chamber Website
- Business Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Macon to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!