Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Louisville, KY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Louisville, KY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Louisville, Clerksville, Shelbyville, and New Albany Arnold’s has you covered in the Kentucky Derby City!
We’re Not selling you just a chair or a desk, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Louisville, KY and across the nation.
Let these local companies cover your business needs!
Cardinal Moving of Louisville, KY, is an experienced locally owned moving company that will handle your move with care. All of our movers are clean-cut, athletic and well-trained young men who will work hard to make your move stress-free. We are professionals with large box trucks (26 feet), big enclosed trailers (14 feet), box dollies, appliance dollies, furniture pads and an assortment of tools. Best of all, we charge a flat hourly rate. Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge customers less while paying our clean-cut and responsible movers more.
- Commercial and residential moving and packing
- Local and long distance
- We carry Full Commercial Insurance including Actual Value Replacement
- Full-time employees (no day labor) to ensure your movers are professionally trained
- Clean-cut and athletic movers
- Clean trucks with proper pads, dollies and tools
- Furniture assembly (Including IKEA)
- Truck, pod, and ABF trailer loading and unloading
Hoagland Commercial Realtors
Hoagland Commercial Realtors, an independent, full-service commercial real estate company in Louisville, KY specializes in commercial sales and leasing, site analysis, tenant representation and property management.
- Property Management
- Tenant Representation
- Site Analysis
A variety of buildings on campus that allow collaboration between companies.
- Incubate Start ups
- Recruit healthcare and life sciences businesses
- Grow research
Where life seems more agreeable and easier every day. Where you can find mortgages that fit your life, online banking that’s easy to navigate and mobile banking that’s simple to use. It’s a bank where people are actually happy to see you when you walk through the door.
- Term Loans
- Real Estate Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Lines of Credit
Greater Louisville Inc.
Large or small, Greater Louisville Inc. works on behalf of local businesses to support job creation and drive economic prosperity in the region. Membership in GLI is an investment. As the region’s largest business leadership organization, we are committed to providing benefits that deliver significant value to your company.
- Business leadership
- Professional Development
- Cost Management
- Resource Hub
- Regional Economic Growth
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Louisville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!