Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lincoln, ne
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lincoln, NE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Lincoln, Malcolm, Waverly, and Eagle, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Star City!”
WE’RE NOT office max, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lincoln, NE and across the nation.
From the chamber of commerce to financing, these local companies have your back!
Phone: (402) 466-8169
In Lincoln, NE, NebraskaLand Moving is one of the most competent among the moving companies in the state. With our professional personnel who are well trained to be on time and always on the go, we guarantee that we will handle your move with great expertise. We understand that moving is one of the most significant and demanding moments in your life and we are here to make sure that you just enjoy the experience instead of feeling stressed by it.
NAI FMA Realty
Phone: (402) 441-5800
We are the leading, full-service commercial real estate firm providing exceptional service and expertise in Lincoln, Nebraska. Whether you’re a commercial real estate buyer, seller, owner, tenant or developer, NAI FMA is your ideal partner given our depth of local market expertise, and our exceptional access to real estate markets worldwide through the NAI Global network.
- Acquistions and Dispositions
- Advisory Services
- Construction Coordination
- Investment Services
- Management Services
- Project Leasing
- Sustainability and Environmental
Phone: (402) 937-0026
We call ourselves innovator, developer, marketer, manager, designer, student, coach, CEO, and founder. Fuse Coworking houses a variety of different companies, from solopreneurs to small teams. At Fuse Coworking, you’ll find the comforts of home and shop with all of the benefits of working in an office setting. Best of all, for less than the price of buying a latte per day, you can call Fuse Coworking “work”.
- Desks and Offices
- Top Speed Internet
- Free Coffee and Snacks
- Community Events
- Education Plans
West Gate Bank
Phone: (402) 434-3456
Integrity. Strength. Trust. West Gate Bank is committed to providing a strong foundation to build relationships that empower our customers and employees to achieve their dreams.
From our mission statement to our goals to our community involvement, West Gate Bank is committed to our customers. West Gate Bank is large enough to serve all your banking needs, yet small enough to provide the outstanding personal service that only a locally owned community bank can deliver.
Lincoln Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (402) 436-2350
The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization created for the purpose of community development in Lincoln and its environs, by planning, implementing, promoting, assisting and enhancing business development and visitor/convention development activities and efforts.
We serve the community through a constructive interaction among business, government and education, acting as the principal advocate and catalyst in promoting retention and expansion of existing businesses, development of new ventures and attraction of additional business.
- Representative serves as master of ceremonies
- Ribbon, ceremonial scissors or shovels, and camera
- E-mail distribution of invites to Chamber ambassadors and local dignitaries
- Social media promotion on Chamber social outlets, photo included
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lincoln to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!