Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lexington, KY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lexington, KY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles Lexington, Georgetown, Frankfort, Winchester, Nicolasville, and Richmond, Arnold’s has you covered in the Horse Capital of the World!
WE’RE NOT wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lexington, KY and across the nation.
Let these local companies meet your business needs!
Little Guys Movers
Welcome to the Little Guys Movers’ Lexington location. We’re a Lexington moving company that’s committed to honest work and being involved in our community. We know that moving is stressful, so our company has spent more than 20 years learning how to make relocating easier for you. Our services range from residential to commercial, local to long-distance.
- Office packing and unpacking
- Warehousing services
- Commercial storage
- Boxes and supplies
- Reorganization of offices
SVN Commercial Real Estate
Our staff of seasoned professionals at SVN are committed to providing the highest quality real estate services to clients by utilizing their extensive experience, the SVN National Marketing Network, and the unique philosophy of fully cooperating with other real estate brokers.
- Leasing- tenant or owner representation
- Office sales
- Retail sales
- Industrial sales
- Sale- leaseback
- Multi Family properties
- Asset recovery
We exist to create and grow high tech startups. We do this by hosting community events, leading technology education courses and offering a shared workspace environment.
- Entrepreneurial mentor and support programs
- Coding classes for the community
- Coworking space
- Conference rooms
- High speed wifi
- Networking events
- Storage locker
- Community lounge areas
- Mailing address
- Event rental spaces
Whether starting or growing your business access to capital is critical. The Kentucky Small Business Development Center provides the following services to help you obtain funding for your business.
- Preparation of financial projections and financial models required by lenders and investors
- Assembly of impactful loan and investor packages
- Connections and introductions to lenders and investors
- Analysis of current financial performance to identify weaknesses and opportunities that exist in your liquidity, sales and profit margin ratios leading to strategies to save and make more money improving your ability to borrow in the future
- Development of business plans and business models
Commerce Lexington-The Greater Lexington Chamber Of Commerce
Commerce Lexington Inc. was formed in January 2004 with the merger of the Greater Lexington Chamber of Commerce, Lexington United, and the Lexington Partnership for Workforce Development. Commerce Lexington Inc. seeks to promote economic development, job creation, and overall business growth in Lexington and its neighboring communities, while strengthening its existing businesses through the many programs and services that the organization offers.
- Opportunities for leadership in the community
- Volunteer and scholarship opportunities
- Advocacy in local government
- Connection with the community and community support
- Networking with other local businesses
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lexington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!