Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lansing, MI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lansing, MI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Lansing, East Lansing, and Holt, Arnold’s has you covered Spartans!
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lansing, MI and across the nation.
Let these local companies have your back when it comes to business necessities!
Your Friend’s Moving Service
At Your Friends Moving Services, we believe that Mid Michigan deserves a more affordable Lansing moving company. We work hard to keep our Lansing moving prices low — so that you can keep more of your hard earned money. Moving doesn’t have to be stressful — just call Your Friends!
NAI Mid-Michigan/TMN Commercial is the #1 commercial real estate firm in Mid-Michigan.
- Project Leasing
- Management Services
- Investment Services
Greater Lansing’s Best Small Business Office Space.
- High-Speed Internet
- 24 Hour Secured Access
- Shared Conference Spaces
- Mail Room
- Kitchen and Break Room
- Professional Cleaning Service
Lansing Regional Chamber
The Mission of the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce is to be the pre-eminent business advocacy organization in the Greater Lansing region by collaborating for economic growth and job creation, creating new business development and education opportunities for our members while upholding pro-business ideals through the advancement of sound public policy.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lansing to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!