Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lafayette, IN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lafayette, IN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Lafayette, West Lafayette, Dayton, and Shadeland, Arnold’s has you covered Boilmaker Specials!
We’re Not officemax, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lafayette, IN and across the nation.
Let these local companies help your business grow!
Muinzer Moving & Storage
Serving the Lafayette, West Lafayette, Indiana Area Since 1970 | Family Owned and Operated, Licensed and Insured. Member of the Indiana Household Movers and Warehousemen, Inc. | An Agent for United Van Lines®
- Long Distance
As Greater Lafayette’s most service-intensive Commercial Real Estate brokerage and property management firm, Candor Realty delivers a unique brand of comfort, convenience and trust to our clients. We use our market knowledge, experience, and influence to help you achieve and surpass your business goals.
- Purchasing and leasing
- Investment rental property
- Industrial sites
- Commercial land development
- Intricate lease transactions
- Tenant representation
- Site selection
- Transaction management
Match Box Studio
MatchBOX is a place to work for those who don’t have places to work. Think of a coffee shop mashed up with an office park in an old garage. It’s a room full of desks with all the amenities you need to get work done: 24-hour secure access, conference rooms, the fastest internet in town, and an unlimited supply of coffee and snacks.
- New Desk Each Visit
- Gigabit Fiber
- 24/7 Access
- Coffee Bar & Snacks
- Event Access
- Conference Rooms
When it comes to your business, you want a banking partner who can provide the service and support to help your business grow and prosper. Salin Bank is that partner. As your Indiana family bank, we’re committed to doing our part to improve Indiana’s communities – and that includes helping local businesses with competitive business loans and access to business lines of credit. From large corporations to small businesses, Salin Bank offers customized banking solutions to support your business loan needs.
- Lines Of Credit
- Business Term Loans
- SBA Loans
Greater Lafayette Commerce
To advance economic and community prosperity for a superior quality of life.
- Member Discounts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lafayette to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!