Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Knoxville, TN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Knoxville, TN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Knoxville, Seymour, Alicoa, and Clinton, Arnold’s has you covered in the Marble City!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Knoxville, TN and across the nation.
Companies that will help you settle and grow!
Fox Moving & Storage
Fox Moving & Storage of Knoxville is your locally owned and operated East Tennessee moving company! Specializing in both residential and commercial relocations, we can handle your move from any condo, apartment, retirement home or larger residential space. We have the capacity to manage any size move at any given time – even on short notice!
- Commercial scale movers
- Packing and storage
- Professional staff
Rent Plastic Moving Boxes
Rent Plastic Moving Boxes is Knoxville’s one and only option for Knoxvillians to rent instead of buy moving boxes. We save you time, stress, and money (up to 25% cheaper than buying cardboard moving boxes). We provide free delivery and pick up of all orders over $49. We serve all of Knox County, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Alcoa, Corryton, and Lenoir City.
- Moving boxes for rent (commercial & residential)
- Packing supplies
- Friendly and professional staff
- Online ordering & scheduling
- Free delivery & pick up
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
NAI Knoxville is an organization of professionally trained brokers with international reach and local expertise in commercial real estate. NAI Knoxville has been providing full-service commercial real estate brokerage support to middle and East Tennessee since 1983.
- Investment brokerage
- Property management
- Industrial sales and leasing
- Office sales and leasing
- Retail sales and leasing
- Tenant representation
- Land sales and leasing
Spark Plaza was started by husband and wife team, Jose and Shannon Castillo. Jose travels frequently and is forced to work in places never designed for work – airplanes, taxi cabs, coffee shops and hotel lobbies. After seeing several other co-working spaces in other cities, they decided that the Tri-cities was ready for a better place for freelancers and entrepreneurs to work.
- High speed internet
- Conference space with a projector
- Communal or dedicated coworking spaces
- 24 hour access to the space
- Secure storage
- Coffee and tea
Knoxville Urban League
The Knoxville Area Urban League is a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI); we provide loans from $5,000 – $250,000 to qualified entrepreneurs to start and/or expand businesses in Knox County that will provide jobs, goods, and services that meet the needs of the community.
- Small business loans for entrepreneurs who do not meet requirements for traditional loans and credit
- Training and business support
Knoxville Urban Marketing Association
Knoxville, Tennessee, is home to creative and innovative marketing powerhouses. Through American Marketing Association Knoxville (KAMA), we connect* with professionals who represent corporations. These businesses include local startups, legendary brands and everything between. As a diverse mix of industries and marketing functions, we at KAMA want you to be a part of our growing community!
- Networking with local professionals
- Discounts with local businesses
- Leadership opportunities
- Job listings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Knoxville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!