Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Ketchikan , Ak
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Ketchikan, AK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Ketchikan, Peninsula Point, and Saxman, Arnold’s has you covered in the “King Salmon Capital of the World!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Ketchikan, AK and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Ketchikan to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Phone: (888) 927-3330
When it comes to Ketchikan moving companies, we are the movers who the 7,000 residents of the Salmon Capital of the World trust. Allied Alaska is the superior provider of commercial and residential moving services for Alaska’s First City. We offer Ketchikan exceptional relocation and storage services at cost-effective prices as the best Ketchikan movers.
- Residential Movers
- International Movers
- Commercial Movers
Phone: (907) 247-5811
Coastal Real Estate Group
Coastal Real Estate Group was founded in 2010 with a new vision for real estate in Ketchikan. A top selling group of Ketchikan realtors came together to establish a company with customer service as its top priority. Combining more than 100 years of experience in the Ketchikan real estate market, Coastal Real Estate Group is taking real estate in Alaska to a higher level.
- Commercial/ Industrial
Phone: (907) 563-4567
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative providing service, value, and convenience to members since 1948. Alaska USA provides members with great rates on loans and deposits as well as low fees for services. This commitment to each member’s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking®.
- Cash, equipment, or securities loans – $2,500 and up (please note that if you are a sole proprietor and your financing request is under $50,000, you should apply for an Alaska USA consumer loan).
- Inventory loans – $5,000 and up
- Real estate loans – $50,000 and up
- Unsecured loans – $2,500 to $100,000
- 7(a) loan program – long-term financing for real estate acquisition, building construction, renovation or expansion, purchase of machinery and equipment, purchase of inventory, and working capital. Minimum $50,000.
- 504 loan program – long-term, fixed asset financing for the acquisition, construction, expansion, or renovation of land and buildings, or purchase of long-life equipment. Minimum $250,000.
- Express loan program – available for loans from $25,000 to $350,000.
Phone: (907) 225-3184
Greater Ketchikan Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Ketchikan Chamber of Commerce believes that progress is best made through unity. We bring businesses, investors, and customers together, we contribute to Ketchikan’s quality of life, and we advocate for a healthy business climate capable of fomenting sustained economic growth.
Together with our community partners, the people of the region, and the area’s vast natural resources, we make Ketchikan a dynamic and vibrant community in which to live, visit, and invest.
- Business Listed
- Advertising Opportunities
- Committees of Interest
- Educational Opportunities
- Discounted Rates
- Strength in Numbers