Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR FURNITURE IN Kenosha , WI
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kenosha, WI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for new office cubicles, used office cubicles, or open plan office furniture near Kenosha, Woodworth, Somers, Pleasant Prairie, Arnold’s has you covered in Wisconsin’s fourth biggest city!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kenosha, WI and across the nation.
Arnold’s Knows The Companies To Help Your Transition!
Otto Nelson Moving & Storage
Phone: (262) 654-2171
Just as in 1919, our goal is still quality, quality, quality. That is why we’ve lasted long enough to serve the moving needs of multiple generations of customers throughout southestern Wisconsin, the Midwest, and beyond.
- Commercial Moving
- Residential Moving
- Packing Services
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
Phone: (262) 694-4444
When purchasing a house, Coldwell Banker® Real Estate One is committed to making your buying experience enjoyable. By taking the time to completely understand your needs, we are able to search out and uncover the right house at the right price.
- Residential, Office and Retail
- Lease-Up or On-Going Management
- Development Services
Phone: (262) 942-1111
To deliver financial services that support small businesses and the owners and managers of those businesses in our local community by providing best in class delivery of service by our best in class people.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
Kenosha Area Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (262) 654-1234
Our Mission: To provide opportunities to engage and connect our Members with the greater community.
- Workforce Development
It only takes three simple steps when working with arnold’s:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kenosha to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!