Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Kansas City, MO
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kansas City, MO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, and Lee’s Summit, Arnold’s has you covered in “BBQ Capital of the World!”
WE’RE NOT k-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kansas City, MO and across the nation.
from financing to moving, these local businesses have your back!
Newmark Grubb Zimmer
Phone: (816) 474-2000
Newmark Grubb Zimmer is regularly recognized as one of the top brokerage firms in the region, negotiating more than 450 transactions per year. The firm currently manages more than 7.1 million square feet of office, medical, industrial, retail and educational property and serves as corporate real estate advisor for an assortment of local, regional, national and international companies. Newmark Grubb Zimmer has been responsible for some of the most iconic developments in the Midwest region including the NNSA National Security Campus, Sprint World Headquarters Campus and the Village West tourism, entertainment and retail district — each valued at $1 billion or more.
- Sales and Leasing
- Property and Facilities Management
- Development Management
- Global Corporate Services
- Public Sector Consulting
- Investment Sales and Capital Markets
Think Big Coworking
Phone: (816) 842-5244
Think Big Coworking isn’t just a space for entrepreneurs, startups and innovators. TBCo is a community that allows members to find a new way to work, collaborate with one another and surround themselves with other brilliant minds. After all, communication and collaboration are force multipliers to getting things done fast.
- Copy, scan and print
- Private phone booths
- Full service coffee bar
- Cafe meeting booths
- Discounts to Think Big network events
- High speed internet connection up to 1,000 Mbps up and down
- Access to Cisco Telepresence video units
- Member assistance from Think Big Community Connectors
Phone: (816) 333-6800
When you need cash or a cash advance in a hurry, consider a WaldoFinancial.com payday loan or cash advance. Countless people in the Kansas City area just like you have benefited from a payday loan or cash advance loan when they find themselves short on cash, or an unexpected expense arrives out of nowhere.
- Kansas City Installment Loans
- Cash Advances
- Car Title Loans
- Check Cashing
- Sell Your Gold
- Money Order
- Bill Payment
- Money Transfers
- Visa Debt Cars
- Income Tax Refund Check Cashing
Kansas City Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (816) 221-2424
Our mission is to make Greater Kansas City the best place to live, work, start and grow a business.
- Promotion and Visibility
- Connect with Business
- Education and Training
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Meeting Space
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kansas City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!