Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Kansas City, KS
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kansas City, KS to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Kansas City, Lansing, and Liberty, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Heart of America!”
We’re Not office depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kansas City, KS and across the nation.
Let these companies barrel you across the great plains!
Great Day Moving
Phone: (913) 608-8090
Our Kansas City moving company works hard to excel in a worldwide market, one community at a time. We do this by changing the way people look at moving companies, through better customer service and respect. By adopting these principles, we can serve our local, Kansas City community with the excellence that we believe all people deserve.
- Dorm Room Moving
- Piano Moving
- Long-Distance Moving
- Local Moving
- Loading and Unloading Service
Phone: (913) 299- 1600
At ReeceNichols Alliance we will do everything we can to provide you a remarkable home buying and selling experience.
- Developer Services
- Commercial Sales
Phone: (913) 783-9000
Located in the heart of the Kansas City Startup Village, Village Square is a coworking space that offers entrepreneurs and startups a place to call home. We’ve got everything you need (desk, chairs, coffee and Fiber) to keep you going while you build the next BIG thing.
- Dedicated Desk
- Small/Large Meeting Room
- Drop-In Pass
Phone: (816) 234-2250
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. operates as a super-community bank offering an array of sophisticated financial products delivered with high-quality, personal customer service. The Company’s customer promise – We ask, listen and solve – is not just its brand, but also its corporate focus. With this platform, Commerce is continually building its long-term franchise while paying strict attention to asset quality and expense management. Commerce provides a full range of financial products to consumer and commercial customers including: lending, payment processing, trust, brokerage and capital markets services. Serving its customers from 204 full-service branches and 406 ATMs in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma and Colorado and commercial offices throughout the nation’s midsection, Commerce uses a variety of delivery platforms including an expansive ATM network, full-featured online banking and a central contact center.
- Merchant Services
- Healthcare Solutions
Kansas City Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (913) 371-3070
The KCK Chamber is committed to their members and mission. KCK Chamber Mission:
“As a member of the business community in the metropolitan area, the mission of the Kansas City Kansas Area Chamber of Commerce is to enhance and create opportunities in Wyandotte County which build a quality community to live, work and conduct business.”
- Business Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kansas City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!