Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Juneau, Ak
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Juneau , AK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Juneau, Haines, and Gustavus, Arnold’s has you covered in the capital of Alaska!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Juneau, AK and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
World Wide Movers, INC
Phone: (907) 586-1642
We will view our business through the eyes of our customers. Understanding and serving our customers will remain our first priority.
- Corporate Relocation/Transfers
- Special Commondities
- Boxes and Packing Materials
- Vehicle Hauling
Juneau Real Estate
Phone: (907) 790-6655
We are long-time community members with close ties to Juneau. We don’t limit our services to anyone in our community, except for managing residential properties. Over the past 30+ years, we’ve become recognized leaders in commercial real estate analysis and marketing, investment properties, residential properties (including a stint in development), commercial leasing, and commercial management.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Phone: (907) 563-4567
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative providing service, value, and convenience to members since 1948. Alaska USA provides members with great rates on loans and deposits as well as low fees for services. This commitment to each member’s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking®.
- Cash, equipment, or securities loans – $2,500 and up (please note that if you are a sole proprietor and your financing request is under $50,000, you should apply for an Alaska USA consumer loan).
- Inventory loans – $5,000 and up
- Real estate loans – $50,000 and up
- Unsecured loans – $2,500 to $100,000
- 7(a) loan program – long-term financing for real estate acquisition, building construction, renovation or expansion, purchase of machinery and equipment, purchase of inventory, and working capital. Minimum $50,000.
- 504 loan program – long-term, fixed asset financing for the acquisition, construction, expansion, or renovation of land and buildings, or purchase of long-life equipment. Minimum $250,000.
- Express loan program – available for loans from $25,000 to $350,000.
Juneau Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (907) 463-3488
The Juneau Chamber of Commerce supports economic diversity, encourages entrepreneurship, and endorses responsible, sustainable development to maintain Juneau’s high quality of life while advocating economic vitality for all of Alaska.
- Business Referrals to Your Company
- Marketing Materials
- Caregory Listing
- Membership Certificate and Window Sticker
- Member to Member Discounts
- Volunteer Involvement
- Link to Your Website
- Newsletter Ads
- Business Description in Online Business Directory
- Company Recognition
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Juneau to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!