Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Indianapolis, IN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Indianapolis, IN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Indianapolis, Avon, and Plainfield, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Nap” City!
WE’RE NOT sam’s club, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Indianapolis, IN and across the nation.
Let these local hoosier companies bring you to the top!
When you need office moving services in Indianapolis, make sure you go with the professional movers you can trust – Atlantic Relocation Systems. Offices are full of furnishings, expensive machines, and critical IT systems that must be properly packed, transported, and unpacked. It is essential that your Indianapolis office movers have the knowledge and skill to perform even the most complex office moves without damaging furniture, equipment, and offices, or disrupting business operations.
- Office furniture moving
- Cubicle disassembly and reassembly
- Electronics and IT systems disconnect and reconnect
- Asset inventory and disposal
- Furniture liquidation
- Secure storage
Established in 1988, Acorn Group is a full service brokerage and property management company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. We provide our clients comprehensive coverage in every aspect of commercial office, industrial, medical, land and retail real estate. Through our continuing efforts to enhance our services to our clients, we are Indianapolis’’ exclusive member of TCN Worldwide Real Estate Services.
- Office, medical, retail, industrial, and land leasing and purchasing
- Property management, including the market demographic research, establishment of leasing guidelines, maintenance and renovations
The Speak Easy was founded in 2011 with a mission to cultivate the healthiest entrepreneurial ecosystem, anywhere. Since opening our doors to the community in February 2012, we have brought together active and engaged entrepreneurs at every stage of business. Our members are creatives, programmers, founders, freelancers, the business minded, the tech savvy, first time starters and seasoned professionals.
- Common Spaces, rooms for conferences and private meetings
- Fast Wifi
- Secure access to the space
- Entrepreneurial-focused programming and semi-regular events
- Cold local beer on tap
Forum Credit Union
FORUM’s Business Line of Credit can help you with a variety of short-term and ongoing financing needs. With a Business Term Loan, you’ll receive an initial disbursement of funds that can be used for financing one-time expenditures. If you’re purchasing or refinancing a property, or contemplating a merger or acquisition, we offer a Commercial Real Estate Loan.
- Business lines of credit
- Business term loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Business credit cards
Indianapolis Professional Association
Through networking, we come together in an attempt to fulfill our moral, mental, and community obligations, and in the hope that our joint effort can only serve to enhance and ultimately benefit the total community at large. We fulfill this motto through four annual events.
- Networking and professional development for African American Professionals
- Assistance and training in various professions, businesses, and occupations
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Indianapolis to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!