Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Independence, MO
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Independence, MO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Independence, Blue Springs, and Buckner, Arnold’s has you covered in “Queen City of the Trails!”
WE’RE NOT Office MAx, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Independence, MO and across the nation.
Let these local companies have your back in all your business needs!
Poorman’s Moving Company
Phone: (816) 645-5897
PoorMan’s name was not established to target a certain financial status, but to say that we want to offer a break (if even a little one), in this tough economy that we all face. At PoorMan’s Moving Co. we want to set your mind at ease, while allowing you to put a few bucks back in your pocket. PoorMan’s Moving Co. wants to get to know you. We believe that business is built on trust and trust is built on being relational, so at our moving company your not just a customer, your a friend. PoorMans moving company offers the cheapest rates out there (by the hour) or (flat rate). Our moving company likes to keep things simple so we cut right through the red tape and shoot ya’ straight. There won’t be any surprises like the many hidden fees that many of the big corporations have. We have professional, experienced staff that are always working with a sense of urgency and integrity…not to mention character. We love the guys that work for us and we’re certain you will too.
- One Piece Moves
- In-Home Moves
- Loading and Unloading
- Professionl Equipment
Phone: (816) 616-7165
You’ve found the RIGHT AGENT! As your Reece Nichols Real Estate Agent I will provide you a remarkable home buying and/or selling experience. Rated #1 in customer service and expertise in all aspects of real estate, I’m honored you chose me to assist you! I can provide EXPERT answers to your Real Estate Questions, as well as guide you through your journey smoothly & unscathed! Your comfort and satisfaction are #1 priority! Look Around, learn about who I am, search for a home, view schools and area information. IF you haven’t decided where in the Metro you would like to live. Let’s discuss! I can provide 100% knowledge in almost every area of the Metro. Download my mobile app. Get comfortable. Your journey is in great hands! Rest assured!
- Buying a Home
- Selling a Home
- Home Warranty
Phone: (816) 301-7371
WerksLab is a Coworking and Digital Makerspace designed for Freelancers, Small Businesses, Startups, Telecommuters.
- Amazing Workspaces
- Breakout Spaces for Collaboration
- Regulation Ping Pong Table
- Garage Parking
- AT&T Business Fiber Internet
- Secure Key Card Access
- Small Batch Missouri Roasted Blueprint Coffee
- Hand Crafted Frannie Franks Friday
- On Site Cafe with Made-to-order Breakfast and Lunch
- Discounted SEQWerks 3D Printing Services
- Indoor Bike Parking
First Federal Bank
Phone: (816) 356-2172
Our Commitment to Customers
- You are our first priority.
- We will serve you in a manner that is professional, friendly & efficient.
- We will listen to you.
- We will treat you with respect.
- We will communicate with you clearly and frequently.
- We will strive to offer the financial products and services you need.
- Deposit Accounts
Independence Chamber Commerce
Phone: (816) 252-4745
The Independence Chamber of Commerce will be the premier business organization in Eastern Jackson County where public and private interests collaborate and are empowered.
- Referrals and sales opportunities
- Business assistance & professional development
- Exposure to the business & Independence community
- Legislative advocacy
- Economic development support
- Commitment to the community
- Custom business programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Independence to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!