Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Huntington, WV
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Huntington, WV to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Huntington, Chesapeake, Brentwood, Wilson, and Melissa, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Jewel City!”
We’re Not Sam’s Club, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Huntington, WV and across the nation.
Arnold’s Knows These Companies Will Help Your Business!
Watt’s Brothers Moving And Storage
Phone: (304) 529-2360
Moving is about more than just relocating your precious belongings from one place to another; it’s about starting a new adventure in your life. There is a lot to think about and even more to do. As exciting as it is, it can also be a stressful time and full of anxieties and worries.
WATTS Brothers Moving and Storage Systems understands your concerns and we are passionate about addressing your specific needs…each and every one of them! From our owners, our professional packers, movers and drivers; who’ll be handling your belongings, everyone is here for the primary purpose of making your transition a smooth one.
- Packing Services
- Military/ GSA
- Record Retention
- Labor Assistance
- Packing Materials
Open Sky Real Estate LLC
Phone: (304) 710-6971
I have been in the real estate services business in the Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky real estate markets for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from my real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps me productive and successful.
As a full service Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky real estate professional, I work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
- Residential Single Family
- Vacant land
Phone: (304) 526-4600
Welcome to Huntington. Thank you for your interest in learning more about us.
Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of August 16, 2016, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is an approximately $100 billion asset regional bank holding company.
Huntington Regional Chamber
Phone: (304) 525-5131
The Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a qualified 501(c) 3 organization that was formed to supplement certain activities of the Chamber. The Foundation to date has received grants to support programs like our “Downtown Live” Committee, and has successfully solicited funds for special projects such as public policy studies that help the Chamber lead public policy education on issues such as local government organization and taxation.
- Business Referrals
- Business Education Workshops and Seminars
- Exclusive Promotinal Opportunities and Events
- Savingts Program
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Huntington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!