Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Helena, MT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Helena, MT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Helena, Unionville, Four Range, and Montana City, Arnold’s has you covered in Montanas state capital.
We’re Not target, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Helena, MT and across the nation.
From Finance to Commercial Real Estate, these local companies have your back!
Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage
Phone: (406) 442-9470
Our mission as a diversified transportation company is to transport and store our customer’s goods in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
- Residential Storage
- Convenience Moving
Green & Green Realty Associates
Address: 1215 24th Street Suite 240 Billings MT, 59102
We have provided the utmost customer service and professionalism for over seventy years of Commercial Real Estate Brokerage.
- Acquisition and Disposition
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Consulting & Valuation
The Shop Coworking
Phone: (406) 204-0377
The Shop is a coworking space in downtown Helena, Montana. It’s a communal workspace geared towards freelancers, consultants, and independent workers.
- Off-street parking
- Secure Key Card 24-hour Access
- UPS/FedEx/DHL and USPS Delivery Services
- Business front entrance for customers, private rear entrance for employees
- Full ultra high speed wireless and wired network from TSI&T
- Color and B&W Print, Copy, Fax Services
- Conference Services
- Meeting Room
- Broadcast/Podcast Location
- Live Performance Space
- Gallery Space
- Business Address Location
- Galley kitchen and refrigerator
First Security Bank Of Helena
Phone: (406) 442-8870
First Security Bank of Helena is a family owned and managed bank serving the Helena community since 1970. Our founder, Paul Caruso, Sr. was born and raised in Laurel, Montana and moved to Helena to open a bank, shortly thereafter starting First Security Bank of Helena. Paul has always believed that the key to creating a bank that was a true support for the community was to have a staff that personally addressed the unique needs of each customer and was familiar with their account, loan or business. He made sure that he was available for any customer to speak with personally.
- Business Banking
- Personal Banking
Helena Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (406) 442-4120
The Helena Area Chamber of Commerce is the oldest chamber in the state of Montana. Born out of its predecessor, the Helena Board of Trade, the Helena Chamber is operating in its 126th year. Located in in the heart of Helena’s historic downtown, the Chamber runs on a staff of four professionally, highly dedicated employees whose sole mission is improving and fostering business in the Helena area.
- Free Inclusion in our Chamber Recommends Pamphlets
- Small Business Toolkit
- Marketing Tips
- Business Workshops
- Referral Service
- Discounted Advertising
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Helena to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!