Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Greenville, SC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Greenville, SC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Greenville, Anderson, Clemson, and Spartanburg Arnold’s has you covered in the best downtown of America!
We’re Not wal-mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Greenville, SC and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to help you!
Welcome to Coldwell Banker Caine, a brand founded in 1933 on a commitment to professionalism and customer service which remains the cornerstone of our business philosophy today. We are one of the Upstate′s oldest real estate companies and our experience has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for many families.
- Market Research
- Property Management
- Investment Consulting
- Property Sales and Leasing
Address: 1040 Washington St. Greenville, SC 29601
CoWork is a community of independents, small teams, and startups producing world-class products and ideas. Everyone here is intent on doing high quality work. We choose to be open about processes and ideas. Everyone’s work gets continually improved because these ethics are at the center of what we do.
- Full Kitchen
- Fast Wifi
- Modern Workspaces
- Conference Rooms
- Environmentally Friendly Building
Carolina Alliance Bank
Community banking is in our very nature. Carolina Alliance Bank started as a community bank – and we’re proud to say we always will be. No matter where you find us, whether in Upstate South Carolina or Western North Carolina, you can expect decisions to be made locally, for the local benefit. Bankers you will run into in church, civic organizations, street festivals and grocery store checkout lines. Good friends and neighbors. Professionals with the savvy, clout and capital to meet your banking needs, along with the time and interest to really get to know you.
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Equipment Loans
- Acquisition Loans
- Real Estate Term Loans
- Real Estate Construction Loans
- Land Development Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- SBA (Small Business Administration Loans)
To lead, convene and mobilize the business community to drive regional economic growth.
- Governmental Advocacy
- Leadership Collaboration
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Greenville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!