Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the tar heel state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Greensboro, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Greensboro, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Greensboro, Summerfield, Highpoint, and Kernersville, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Tournament Town!”
WE’RE NOT costco, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Greensboro, NC and across the nation.
Let These local companies help you with whatever you need!
Little Guy Mover
We’re a Greensboro moving company that’s committed to honest work and being involved in our community. We know that moving is stressful, so our company has spent more than 20 years learning how to make relocating easier for you. Our services range from residential to commercial, local to long-distance. We’re experts at moving specialty items and we offer moving supplies for sale at our office. If it’s moving-related, chances are we do it.
- office packing and unpacking
- commercial storage
- boxes and supplies
NAI Piedmont Triad
Since 1976 NAI Piedmont Triad has been providing the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, and surrounding areas of North Carolina with exceptional commercial real estate consulting and services. Our seasoned brokerage and management groups operate at the very highest level of professionalism, developing long term business relationships with clients across the Piedmont.
- industrial brokerage
- retail brokerage
- corporate services
- office brokerage
- property management
co//ab seeks to create a space where teams can produce amazing results. Our facility is designed for small teams to work, collaborate in pods and have access to classrooms, conference rooms, floor to ceiling dry erase walls and super fast internet. co//ab is a natural destination for early stage entrepreneurs to lease desk space and create community. co//ab represents the collaboration of many community groups working together to make this space a reality.
- coworking space
- fast wifi
- free coffee
- whiteboard walls
- private meeting rooms
- community spaces
- events for members
- connections with other members
Our small business loans include lines of credit, term loans, real estate loans, and other specialized solutions. Most of our small business loans can be secured or unsecured with fixed or flexible rates. As with any credit need, all small business loans are subject to credit approval, so our team of business banking professionals will work with you and your accountant to provide a seamless underwriting and closing process.
- small business loans
- business credit
North Carolina Technology Association
Founded in 1993, the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA) is a 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit association focused on advancing the state’s tech industry. NCTA has 750+ member companies, organizations and institutions representing more than 150,000 North Carolina based employees.
- connect with public officials
- marketing opportunities
- access to workforce market research, talent acquisition and resources
- educational programming
- member events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Greensboro to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!