Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Green Bay, WI
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Green Bay, WI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for new office cubicles, used office cubicles, or open plan office furniture near Green Bay, Ashwaubenon, Howard, and Bellevue, Arnold’s has you covered, Packers!
We’re Not Office Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Green Bay, WI and across the nation.
These Companies Will Help Your Move Go Hassle Free!
U&I Movers Express, LLC
Phone: (920) 337-2180
You can always put your trust in U & I Movers Express, LLC. Our team of professionals stand by the integrity of their work and will work with you personally to make sure the job gets done.
- Specialized in Household Gooods
- Experts in Interior Vehicle Transport
- Commercial Moving
- Complete Business Relocations
- Special Moving Jobs
- Local Ownership
- Nationwide Connections
Bay Lakes Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (920) 499-9000
Bay Lakes Commercial Real Estate, LLC is located in Green Bay, WI and has been providing real estate services for over 35 years to Northeast Wisconsin. Bay Lakes Commercial has been one of the leading firms in the area with a proven track record in office, industrial, retail, land and investment transactions. With intimate local knowledge of the marketplace and experience with regional and national clients Bay Lakes Commercial has the solution for your real estate needs.
- Marketing for sale
- Marketing for lease
- Valuations of commercial property
- Valuations for income producing property
- Buyer/Tenant representation
- Market/property analysis
- Cost of occupancy valuations
- Lease renewals
Phone: (920) 241-3625
The Docking Station is the space where free-working independent professionals can touch down, connect with resources and best of all connect with people who can help them grow!
- Private Office
- Resident Desk
- Nomad Coworker
- Drop-in/Hot Desking
Nicolet National Banking
Phone: (920) 430-1400
Nicolet National is dedicated to fostering the continued growth of Green Bay and the surrounding communities through a diverse array of products and services.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Wealth Management
Greater Green Bay Chapter
Phone: (920) 437-8704
To strengthen member businesses through enhancing economic and workforce development, resulting in improved quality of life in our community and region.
- Workforce Development
It only takes three simple steps when working with arnold’s:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Green Bay to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!