Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Gainesville, FL.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Gainesville, FL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Gainesville, Alachua, Palatka, and Ocala, Arnold’s has you covered in “G-ville!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Gainesville, FL and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Gator Moving & Storage
Phone: (352) 374-4791
Serving the needs of our Gator Nation over 30 years, Gator Moving proudly holds the title for Gainesville’s premier moving company. Our professionally trained staff will safely move you to your new home or place of business.Whether your move is across town or across country, call Gator Moving and Storage
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
Frontstreet Commercial Real Estate Group
Phone: (352) 505-3884
We are a boutique, full-service, commercial only firm, with decades of experience throughout Florida in brokerage and property management. This specialization and focus achieves superior results for our clients. We believe in the power of teams. Unlike the traditional brokerage model, our team approach gives our clients the benefit of an entire organization rather than a single broker. Our proactive marketing strategy keeps us connected locally and regionally.
- Property Management
Phone: (415) 506-8657
We’re Gainesville’s premiere entrepreneuriaStarter Space is more than an office; It’s a breeding ground for the entrepreneurial spirit. We partner with Gainesville’s community to host workshops, networking events, and office hours to keep your business growing.l hub. We supply the top-tier network, atmosphere, and resources to develop your businesses.
- Open Work Space
- Networking Events
Wells Fargo Bank
Phone: (352) 335-3300
The name Wells Fargo is forever linked with the image of a six-horse stagecoach thundering across the American West, loaded with gold. The full history, over more than 160 years, is rich in detail with great events in America’s history. From the Gold Rush to the early 20th Century, through prosperity, depression, and war, Wells Fargo earned a reputation of trust due to its attention and loyalty to customers.
- Personal Savings & Checking
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Personal and Business Loans
- Wealth Management
Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (352) 334-7100
The Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce is five-star accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, a designation that places us in the top one percent of Chamber’s nationwide. The Chamber has more than 1,300 members who employ more than 80,000 people.
The Chamber’s vision is for Greater Gainesville to be a global hub of talent, innovation, and opportunity. It strives to advance that vision via a mission to facilitate economic opportunity, business success and community progress.
The Chamber works daily to fulfill its mission via four lines of business: Business Development, Economic Development, Talent & Education and Public Policy.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Programs
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Gainesville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!