Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Frederick, MD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Frederick, MD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Frederick, Arnold’s has you covered in the the hometown of Francis Scott Key!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Frederick, MD and across the nation.
From Finance to moving offices, these local companies have your bases covered!
Wolfe Moving Systems
Wolfe Moving Systems Inc was founded with the straightforward principle of honesty in all of our affairs. This is how we have been able to build our trustworthy reputation in Frederick and across the country. No matter what kind of relocation you are about to make, we can be a great asset to you or your business during the transition period. Our services can be tailored to just about any special request and all of our employees are experienced in the safest methods to transport for even the most fragile of objects. We can provide you with expert packing supplies for you to complete your own packing or you can sit back and rest while we perfectly organize and store your belongings.
- Local moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Business Moves
- Residential Moves
- Paid Labor
- Boxing Systems
From the small cobbler to the multinational corporation, Warner Commercial customizes its services to clients’ needs representing them as a buyer or tenant broker and consultant. Warner Commercial represents key clients and businesses across many professions including some of Frederick’s most noted consultants, accountants and lawyers.
Cowork Frederick provides the office essentials (a spot to work, Internet access, printer, fax, meeting rooms – even coffee). And, there’s a bonus you might not get at your traditional office. You can work around people in a variety of professions with a wide range of skills. Most find it a refreshing change from the usual office. Still need to go into the office most days? No problem! We have a wide range of membership levels. Try saving your commute just one day a week. We bet you’ll like it.
- Office Space
- Conference Room
- Virtual Office
- Collaboration Room
- Modern Rustic Workspace
BB&T offers flexible loans to meet the financing needs of your business, as well as lines of credit for your seasonal cash needs, receivables financing, inventory financing and short term cash flow.
- Loans for Equipment
- Loans for Facilities
- Loans for Business Acquistions
- Lines of Credit
The Frederick Chamber is the trusted leader for business in our vibrant community. We promote economic vitality by advocating for business in Frederick County and by bringing together the right people to solve common problems. We measure the effectiveness of our mission by continually growing membership, retaining dedicated members, providing well-planned programming, and ensuring sound fiscal stewardship.
- Political Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Frederick to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!