Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Fontana, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Fontana, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Fontana, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, and Bloomington, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Action!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Fontana, CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Mega Movers Fontana
Phone: (909) 743-6998
Mega Movers is a well-established relocation service company and have been in the forefront of our industry helping various families, companies and businesses move and relocate easily without encountering any problems at reasonable rates. This means if you are single, married, run a business and are looking for a company to help you move and relocate we are your best option as we are equipped to handle any move no matter how small or large the job may be.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Auto Shipping
Allied Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (909) 786-4300
Allied Commercial is committed to providing our clients with innovative solutions to meet all of their real estate needs. We bring you extensive market knowledge and use our comprehensive expertise to provide the highest quality of brokerage services available to deliver the results you deserve.
Our team provides acquisition, disposition, exchange, consulting and advisory services, specializing in local market areas and in nearly property types. Our focus and expertise in specialized areas allows us to have unsurpassed market knowledge and insight into market factors and trends, demographics, recent sales, employment and business growth, active buyer pools and more.
Whether you are a real estate owner, tenant, or investor, at Allied, we are devoted to the success of our clients. Our unparalleled customer satisfaction and lasting client relationships make us trusted real estate advisors. We invite you to explore Allied and learn more about our company, team, and valuable services
Phone: (626) 646-1793
Based in Seattle, HomeStreet Bank is one of the largest community banks headquartered in Washington. HomeStreet began in 1921 as Continental Mortgage and Loan Company, initially offering financing for commercial real estate and home mortgages. HomeStreet evolved into a full-service bank in 1986, further expanding its products and services in 2000 to include business banking and lending. Today, HomeStreet offers consumer, commercial and private banking services, investment and insurance products and originates residential and commercial mortgages and construction loans for borrowers located in the Western United States and Hawaii. HomeStreet Bank is consistently recognized with an “Outstanding” rating under the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Loans
- Investment Services
Fontana Valley Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (909) 822-4433
We are the voice, resource, and advocate for business in the Fontana area.
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Education Events
- Mentor Program
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Fontana to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!