Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Fayetteville, NC.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Fayetteville, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Fayetteville, Spring Lake, Eastover, and Hope Mills, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Ville!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Fayetteville, NC and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Parks Moving & Storage
Phone: (910) 425-1116
For years our family-owned and operated moving company has been in the business of serving you with all your moving and storage solutions. Our business is a family, but we would love to help move your family as well. Whether you are a traditional family or a business unit, the local movers at Parks Moving & Storage Inc. understand your needs and concerns.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Grant-Murray Real Estate
Phone: (910) 829-1617
Grant-Murray Real Estate, LLC was formed in January 2011 by Brokers Patrick Murray and Neil Grant. We are a privately held company with solid entrepreneurial roots and the single best commercial real estate firm serving the Fayetteville, NC and surrounding counties. Our brokerage services are unrivaled in the region, (representing buyers and sellers), and offering leasing, property management, tenant representation and site selection services as well.
Our team members are local community experts as well as advanced negotiators and advocates who aggressively will represent your interests in all transactions. At Grant-Murray we are committed to making sure you understand every aspect of the process – whether it’s sales, leasing, property management or site selection.
- Property Management
Phone: (800) 226-5228
Building on a tradition of excellence in community banking that stretches back to 1872, BB&T continues to offer clients a complete range of financial services including banking, lending, insurance, trust and wealth management solutions. We invite you to learn more about us, our company and our philosophy.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
Greater Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (336) 387-8300
In July of 2008, the Fayetteville-Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce was formed.
Today prospects are not only educated on the economic feasibility of the area but are often also exposed to staff members with expertise in other areas that may be important to a client.
In 2012, the Fayetteville-Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce took on a new name and a clearer mission. The Greater Fayetteville Chamber will be a catalyst in growing a healthy business community through its advocacy of business-friendly public policy, the fostering of diverse innovative business initiatives, through strong collaborative partnerships and delivering valuable programs and services to our members.
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Education Events
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Greensboro to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!