Request A FREE quote
BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA, ARNOLD’S WORKS NATIONWIDE And IS A LEADER in Providing NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN and around Elk Grove, CA.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Elk Grove, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Elk Grove, Sacramento, Rosemont, and Rancho Cordova, Arnold’s has you covered in the city whose motto is “Proud Heritage, Bright Future!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Elk Grove, CA and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
Budget Moving & Storage
Phone: (916) 628-7406
Let Budget Moving and Storage ease your mind on your upcoming move. Finding a moving company that is not only affordable but professional in these times can be challenging. These communities have counted on the reliable moving, relocation, and storage services provided by Budget Moving and Storage. We are locally owned, licensed and insured. Our moving professionals are the best in the moving industry in Sacramento CA. We take great pride to make sure that your move is handled to your satisfaction.
We are proud to carry out affordable, expert and reliable moving services for our clients. Our dedication to being affordable and reliable while caring for your possessions have helped us become the leaders in the Moving Industry in Sacramento, CA. Our mission is simple: Be the best movers in Sacramento, CA and provide exceptional full house moving services for a fair, honest price.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
Phone: (916) 714-8012
Our Professional Commercial Real Estate Team is here to take care of all the details so that your transaction is as smooth as possible whether you are selling, buying or leasing property
- Property Management
Phone: (916) 714-5335
InnoGrove is a shared coworking environment for mutual benefit that inspires creative thinking, sharing of ideas and mutual support. InnoGrove was founded by innovators living and working in Elk Grove who felt the need to create a space for technologists and innovators to meet, work, and collaborate on a range of subjects.
- Free WiFi
- Two conference rooms
- Separate Training room
- Break room (with tea, Peet’s coffee, a refrigerator, and a microwave)
- The Cove, an area set aside from the rest of InnoGrove for quiet work space and rest/recharge breaks
Farmers & Merchants Bank
Phone: (916) 394-3200
F&M Bank has provided financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in California since 1916. As a full-service community bank, we provide a complete range of products and services that help bring growth and prosperity to each of the communities we serve.
Locally owned and operated, F&M Bank is headquartered in Lodi, California and proudly serves more than 20 locations throughout the Central Valley and East Bay.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Business and Personal Loans
- Credit Cards
Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (916) 691-3760
The mission of the Elk Grove Chamber is to strengthen our community through supporting, empowering and building local business. Dedicated to providing educational, promotional and networking opportunities.
- Networking Events
- Educational Events
- Legislative Advocacy
- Free Advertising Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Elk Grove to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!