Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Detroit, MI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Detroit, MI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Detroit, Warren, Livonia, and Westland Arnold’s has you covered in the Motor City!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Detroit, MI and across the nation.
Let these companies help your business grow!
Morse Moving & Storage
As your Detroit commercial movers, we go above and beyond to ensure a streamlined, efficient move from start to finish. With expert planning and Move Management, we expedite any commercial move. From relocating offices to home delivery services, we can do it all with our highly trained professionals and full fleet of equipment.
- Experienced and professional moving crews
- Competitive rates
- Extensive pre-move planning
- Full service moving
- Modular furniture moving and installation
Marcus & Millichap
The Detroit office of Marcus & Millichap provides real estate investment sales, research information and advisory services for multifamily, retail, office, single-tenant net-lease, self-storage, seniors housing, manufactured homes, hospitality, land and special assets.
- Investment sales
- Research and advising services to multifamily, retail, office, single tenant, self storage, hospitality, and special assets
- Access to the firm’s national marketing platform
Bamboo Detroit began as a collaboration between four local entrepreneurs. We saw a basic need to provide more affordable office space for entrepreneurs of all kinds who wanted to participate in Detroit’s revitalization Downtown. We’ve now grown to a community of over 100 members including artists, designers, entrepreneurs, real estate investors, and small teams collaborating all in one creative and energetic space.
- Flexible coworking space
- Community events
- Workshops and educational events
- Conference room access
- High speed internet
- Access to the online community
Detroit Micro Enterprise Fund
The Detroit Micro-enterprise Fund wants your business to succeed. The Fund actively seeks loan applicants with business acumen and moral character who can build a profitable business in their neighborhood and make an important contribution to their community.
- Loans for New Start-ups
- Loans for Existing Businesses
- Green Enterprise Fund
- Women’s Empowerment Fund
- SBA Micro-enterprise Intermediary Loan Fund
- Loans can be used for
- Purchase of inventory
- Start-up costs
- Working capital
- Purchase of equipment
- Financing a down-payment
- Contract financing
- Leasehold improvements
Detroit Young Professionals
DYP seeks to develop an informed, engaged and empowered network of young professionals in the Metro-Detroit region by providing and promoting civic engagement, professional development and social networking opportunities. We are dedicated to making metro Detroit a better place and developing our region’s next generation of leaders.
- Professional development, networking, and civic engagement opportunities for members
- Community events
- Charity events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Detroit to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!