Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Denver, CO
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Denver, CO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Denver, Aurora, Arvada, and Lakewood, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of the plains!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Denver, CO and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Denver to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make the Whole Process Simple with Help from our Partners
Contact Information: 303-346-6683
Moving Company: Checkmate Moving & Storage, LLC
Checkmate Moving & Storage is the premier business mover in Colorado. Checkmate Moving & Storage prides itself on reliable Commercial Moving in Denver and all of Colorado. We understand that moving a business is complex, and costly downtime is not an option. Our team will work with you to coordinate a strategy that fits your companies requirements, and puts your team up and running in no time at all, we work with your budget and your schedule.
- After hour and weekend service
- Sytem furniture disassembly and reassembly
- Space planning
- Protective floor coverings
- Boxes, pads, and other packing materials
- Full Service moving- packing, delivering, and unpacking
- Organization tips, checklists, and performing a final sweep for forgotten items
- Customized moving plan
- Providing secure storage for items
- Loading & unloading “pods, storage units, or rental vehicles
- Trash service for unwanted items
- Cleaning services
- Licensed, bonded, insured moving professionals
Contact Information: 303-321-5888
Commercial Real Estate Company: Unique Properties
Unique Properties was established in 1974 with a unified vision of what a commercial real estate firm should be – one committed to trust, excellence and delivering unparalleled results. As a full-service brokerage firm, we provide solutions for commercial sales, leasing and property management. With over 40 years of being privately-owned and operated by Marc Lippitt and Scott Shwayder, Unique Properties has grown to be the most experienced, privately-owned commercial real estate brokerage firm in Colorado.
- Sale and leasing of commercial properties
- Office, industrial, retail, and mixed use property management
Contact Information: 303-355-5353
Coworking Space Company: Shift Workspaces
We’re a Denver-based shared workspace provider for professionals committed to success and making the world a better place. SHIFT is ideal for businesses looking for a flexible, comfortable, productive work environment without the hassles of traditional office infrastructure, maintenance and overhead. Our fully amenitized spaces are designed for the way you work best.
- Meeting room access
- Print center
- Community events
- Wifi and ethernet access
- Phone services
Contact Information: 303-657-0010
Business Financing: Colorado Lending Source
Colorado Lending Source is Colorado’s trusted not-for-profit resource for small business financing. We serve as a bridge connecting small business owners with the loan programs, lenders and support they need to succeed.
- Small business loans
- Resources for lenders working with small businesses
- Resources for small business owners
Contact Information: 303-534-6161
Business Association: Downtown Denver Partnership, Inc.
The Downtown Denver Partnership creatively plans, manages and develops Downtown Denver as the unique, diverse, vibrant and economically healthy urban core of the Rocky Mountain Region that is recognized for being prosperous, walkable, diverse, distinctive and green. The Partnership also manages the Downtown Denver Business Improvement District (BID) that provides enhanced services to make Downtown Denver a cleaner, safer and more vibrant place.
- Networking and events
- Member forums
- Downtown Denver annual events
- Leadership programs
- Advertising and promotional opportunities