Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Danbury, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Danbury, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Danbury, Bethel, Brookfield, Redding, and Ridgefield, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Hat City!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Danbury, CT and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Certified Transportation Group
Phone: (888) 306-7817
Our philosophy is simple and unchanged since our doors opened for business in 1939: Be the company that you want to see. With an unwavering dedication to customer service and satisfaction cultivated by the importance of creating positive experiences, Certified Van has grown into a thriving company with many service capabilities. Offering personalized service and customized solutions around all of our residential and business customers, and their unique needs has always been our foremost goal. It is one that we are proud to exceed with every new move that we perform.
- Local Movers
- Long Distance Movers
- Interstate Moving
- Military Movers
- Corporate Relocation
- Commercial Moving
Advantage Commercial Realty
Phone: (203) 798-9345
Advantage Realty Inc. is a full service commercial real estate brokerage firm based in Danbury Connecticut. The company serves the needs of clients located in Northern Fairfield County. For more than 27 years the founders and continuous owners Mike and Patti Struna have operated Advantage Realty Inc. The Company specializes in the selling, leasing, acquisition, Mike in Scotlandand disposition of all categories of commercial real estate. From the beginning Advantage Realty’s business plan was to focus exclusively on the real estate needs of clients
- Property Management
Savings Bank of Danbury
Phone: (203) 743-3849
Founded in 1849 under the same name, we have grown and adapted to serve our customers while building a reputation for financial stability, personal service and modern convenience. We are part of the community fabric, headquartered at 220 Main Street in Danbury with 11 total offices in the Greater Danbury area, one in Southbury and two in Waterbury. Our local decision-making and commitment to this area mean you will receive expert advice and personal attention to help you make the best financial choices.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Financial Planning
- Home and Business Loans
Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (203) 743-5565
The Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce was created to promote a business environment that sustains economic vitality, promotes economic development and enhances the appeal to locate and conduct and grow businesses in the Greater Danbury Area. The Chamber will accomplish its purpose by fostering good business practices and community involvement, contributing to quality of life and helping to create a diversity of educational, cultural and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- One Member Spotlight article in Inside Business Publication
- Networking Events
- Use of Conference Room
- Notary Services On-site
- Business Counseling
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Danbury to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!