Request A FREE quote
Since 1929, Arnold’s Office Furniture has provided businesses with project-based solutions to their office furniture needs. We don’t sell a single chair or a desk here and there. From designing a floor plan from scratch to a fully finished design, Arnold’s outfits medium and large businesses in and around your area with dozens to hundreds of modern cubicles and brand-new office furniture.
Our specialties are innovative, high-quality cubicles and extraordinary customer service. We’ve completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects across the country, and we want to help your Dallas, TX, business, too!
Our Office Furniture Options for Businesses in the Dallas, TX, Area
At Arnold’s, boring doesn’t cut it. We value modern office furniture solutions — including for your conference room and reception area — which we’re proud to offer in the Dallas, TX, area. Take a quick look at some of our office furniture designs.
Open-concept office designs lessen physical boundaries and facilitate collaboration, which fits many companies’ brand and culture. We can offer your Dallas, TX, business open-concept office furniture solutions.
- Benching systems: Our benching systems keep your employees together and working efficiently. In long rows or thoughtful groupings, benching systems are the actionable work zone behind any open-concept office.
- Quad systems: Does your business prefer the powerful outcomes of team collaboration? Facilitate group thinking and brainstorming discussions with quad systems, adjustable for times where team members prefer privacy.
- Standing desks: The human body protests sitting hours on end with various aches and pains. Give your employees the freedom of movement and comfort with standing desks.
Today’s workplaces require modern business office furniture, and we can outfit your Dallas, TX, business with just the right design.
Innovative Sunline Cubicles
No, we’re not talking about outdated cubicles. We’re talking about the future of office furniture: Sunline cubicles.
We’re proud to say that Arnold’s is the sole authorized dealer of Sunline cubicles. These comfortable, stylish cubicles are forward-thinking office solutions outfitted to suit your office, employees and brand’s unique needs.
Our Sunline cubicles are:
- Fully customizable.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and reconfigure.
- Less costly than other common cubicles.
- Quick to install.
Check out our two-minute Sunline cubicle video to see just how customizable and innovative these cubicles are! Arnold’s experienced professionals will guide you through every step of the design process, promising to deliver an on-brand experience for your business.
Well-known companies like Amazon, McDonald’s, Walmart, Hershey’s and so many more are already using the smartest solution to office furniture. We value our customers, and we welcome you to join in their office design success.
Office Design Considerations for Dallas Businesses
We’ve watched the workplace change dramatically over the past 90 years, but one thing hasn’t — the transformative relationship between productivity and design.
Your business deserves an office design that fosters productivity, collaboration and an overall positive work environment. We can do that for you.
Our Sunline brand is fully customizable to your workplace to maximize your office’s potential, which we can do with the following benefits.
The right office design complements your daily workflow. Arnold’s ensures your office design is fully functional and easily navigable, outfitted with collaborative spaces, conference rooms, private cubicles, innovative lobbies or whatever else your business may need.
Our Sunline cubicles offer a wide range of accessories — filing boxes, overhead storage, hanging shelves, etc. — to enhance your employees’ functionality as they work. Tell us more about your business and how your employees like to engage in their work, and we’ll come up with a design to meet your unique needs.
2. Sound Absorption
Some employees enjoy the background noise of friendly workplace chatter, while others prefer silence. We can tailor to both needs. For your business, we’ll create a flexible office design with collaborative work zones and private, sound-absorbing cubicles.
We’ll outfit your custom cubicle design with tackable tiles, designed with a sound-absorbing honeycomb core and textured surface. And, for employees who enjoy an added level of quiet, we can add higher walls and even a door to help them concentrate.
When clients and employees walk into the office, we want them to feel fully immersed in your business’ brand. Our Sunline cubicles are fully customizable for that reason.
Describe your Dallas, TX, brand, and we will work with you to find an office cubicle design that matches. Choose between 28 in-stock and customer order colors, customized worksurface options, 15 surface finishes, cubicle accessories and more, and we’ll deliver an on-brand office design.
Ergonomics entails the strategic design of office furniture and layout to increase comfort and efficiency. In the workplace, this can revolutionize your business’ daily workflow and allow your employees to reach their maximum efficiency and highest-quality output.
Along with fully customizable Sunline cubicles, Arnold’s offers brand-new office furniture and accessories like standing desks, ergonomic office chairs and adjustable monitor arms to increase your office’s comfortability level.
Why Choose Arnold’s for Office Furniture in Dallas?
Arnold’s does all the hard work for you. Our full-service team of experienced industry professionals will advise, plan, manage, deliver and install your new office furniture and cubicles, saving you valuable time and unnecessary stress.
We want to get to know you. Our detailed, passionate customer service team sees you as more than a transaction. You and your employees work hard, and we want to help your Dallas, TX, business maximize its success with our competitively priced executive office furniture and cubicle installations.
How Does It Work?
Arnold’s customer service team works with you every step of the way, from the moment you first contact us to after you’ve settled into your new office. Designing a new office for your Dallas, TX, business will entail the following steps.
- Step one: After exploring our products and reading some of our customer testimonials, it’s reasonable to have a few questions. Give us a call or complete our contact form, and we will happily help you and provide you with a free quote! Guide us through your wants and needs, and an Arnold’s office furniture professional will recommend office furniture and cubicles that are right for your space, time and budget.
- Step two: Once your dedicated sales rep gets a thorough understanding of your wants and needs, they’ll work directly with one of our in-house CAD designers to create a layout that works best for you — even if that means revisiting the drawing board until we get it perfect.
- Step three: Once we mutually agree on a layout, we’ll finalize your order and get to work. Our operations team will secure your project in our 150,000-square-feet warehouse, carefully deliver and meet your building’s conditions, then supply a team of professional installers to timely and accurately complete your new office design.
Relationships are valuable to us, and we will work hard to execute a high-quality office cubicle installation for your new or growing Dallas, TX, office.
Contact Arnold’s for Delivery and Installation at a Great Price!
We want to be available when you need us most, which is why we’re available 24/7 to answer any of your questions or concerns through this process. When you’re ready, give us a call at 866-674-4237 or fill out our contact form. We look forward to getting to know your Dallas, TX, business!