Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Covington, KY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Covington, KY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles Covington, Bromley, Newport, and Wilder, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Gateway to the South!”
WE’RE NOT office max, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Covington, KY and across the nation.
let these local companies help your business grow!
Phone: (859) 431-7745
At H. Johnson Moving & Storage we take customer service very seriously, and we strive for your complete satisfaction. Our professional team has the experience to serve you well, and we strive to exceed your expectations.
Phone: (513) 489-3343
Our Mission is to leverage our collective experience and expertise in corporate real estate, brokerage, and development in order to create a customer-focused, flexible, proactive, and creative company specializing in retail real estate brokerage, development, acquisition, re-development, and other value-added services tailored to match the changing needs of our clients and customers.
- Tenant Representation
- Project Leasing
- Build-to-Suit Development
- Property Disposition
- Market Research
Odd Fellows Space
Phone: (859) 291-1856
We believe that whether you’re a freelancer, a startup, or an individual looking to network with other businesses, you should consider coworking.
- Free wifi month to month
- Conference room
- Kitchen area
- Phone booth (for private calls)
- Office cabinets
- Copier (copies are 10 cents a page)
- Floating Desks
- Dedicated Desks
Phone- (859) 292-0184
We share a commitment to demonstrate these Core Values in the work we do every day:
- Accountability: Own it
- Communication: Have open, honest and collaborative dialogue
- Continuous Improvement: Always getting better
- Inclusion: Be open-minded to all
- Passion: Act with positive and persistent pursuit of results
- Service: Earn customer loyalty for life
- Teamwork: Work with and look out for each other
- Small Business
Northern Kentucky Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (859) 578-8800
Our Mission is to promote and support the development of strong businesses and a vibrant economy in the Northern Kentucky region, through leadership and advocacy, resulting in a better quality of life for all.
- Member-priced access to events, education and leadership programs.
- Utilization of our many marketing and advertising resources.
- Dedicated support from the chamber to help you find answers and make connections.
- Well-marketed Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to celebrate and market your milestones.
- Member-only discounts on core items and services.
- A Business Listing in our membership directory.
- The opportunity to Provide Services to the Chamber.
- The ability To Serve on Chamber boards and committees to help shape our programs and initiatives.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Covington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!