Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Council Bluffs, IA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Council Bluffs, IA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Council Bluffs, Chautauqua, McClelland, and Treynor, Arnold’s has you covered in “Iowa’s Spirit!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Council Bluffs, IA and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Middle West Movers
Phone: (402) 884-1919
Price is what you pay, value is what you get. You know the old adage, “Nothing is more ‘Middle Western’. Well, that’s our name for a reason, and the focus of our very simple mission statement – to provide our customers the greatest value.
- Residential Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Packing Services
Heartland Properties, Inc.
Phone: (712) 325-0445
Licensed in Iowa and Nebraska to better service its customers, Heartland Properties opened in 1988 by John H. Jerkovich and Barbara Coats. Heartland Properties is now owned by John H. Jerkovich and has continued to grow to be one of Southwest Iowa’s largest Real Estate Companies. Heartland Properties, Inc are SPECIALISTS in commercial and farm sales. With over half of all commercial and farm listings sold in Southwest Iowa listed and marketed by Heartland Properties. While we continue to strive for improvements in Council Bluffs. Active involvement with the City planning and local business has contributed to an expansion of business and jobs in our community. One of the projects Heartland Properties has been involved with is the revitalization of the downtown area into a business park.
- Farms and Land
Council Bluffs Savings Bank
Phone: (712) 322-1700
Do you wish you could find a bank that makes things simple for you? Where you are able to work with people that you know and trust? Where you take pride in the fact that the banking partner you choose cares about the community you live in as much as you do? Where banking includes all the modern conveniences you have come to expect while still maintaining that personal relationship you have been missing? Then Council Bluffs Savings Bank is the Bank for you! In these days of mergers and buy outs, it is nice to know that there is still one bank in Council Bluffs that offers Hometown Banking “The Way It Used To Be!”
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
Council Bluffs Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (712) 325-1000
Since 1916, the Council Bluffs Area Chamber of Commerce has led the way for the businesses, organizations, government and citizens of Council Bluffs to plan and execute a transformation. Our passion, leadership and hard work have infused our community with the anything-is-possible-attitude that makes Council Bluffs Iowa’s Leading Edge.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Networking Events
- Leadership Programs
- Economic Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Council Bluffs to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!