Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Concord, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Concord, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Concord, Clyde, Walnut Creek, and Clayton, Arnold’s has you covered at the home of the “Concord Jazz Festival!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Concord, CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Phone: (925) 671-0917
Thrifty Moving and Storage has been successfully moving families and Business for over 35 years. We offer a wide variety of moving services to meet your budget and requirements. Understanding your needs is important to a successful move and our team will work closely with you for your unique moving situation. We offer that extra service and pride in our work that is only found in a family owned business. If it’s important to you it’s important to us.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Phone: (925) 357-2000
We are collaborative entrepreneurs raising the bar on what it means to provide a higher level of service. No matter how much we grow our global reach and resources, our approach to commercial real estate will always be people-driven and client-focused. The way we see it, better is bigger.
Our team members go above and beyond to deliver a higher level of personalized service − The Transwestern Experience. Our passion for our people and their commitment to our clients is unprecedented. For us, the deal is not the end of the transaction; it’s the beginning of a long and meaningful relationship.
- Property Management
Bank of the West
Phone: (925) 689-4410
Bank of the West is a regional financial services company chartered in California and headquartered in San Francisco with $83.8 billion in assets as of Dec 31, 2016. With community bank roots dating back more than 140 years, Bank of the West operates a network of retail, wealth, commercial and business banking branches and offices in 23 states. The Bank has more than 10,000 team members serving the needs of 2.01** million customers. Through major business areas—Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, and Wealth Management—Bank of the West and its subsidiaries originate commercial, small business and consumer loans and leases, and offers a wide range of banking, trust and investment solutions for individuals and businesses.
- Personal Checking and Savings
- Commercial Banking
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Wealth Management
Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (925) 685.1181
The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, your partner in business, is the premier chamber in Contra Costa County and we are happy to be celebrating our 80th Anniversary this year. Chartered in 1937, our mission is to foster a climate in which our members can operate more successfully, realizing the benefits of increased economic activity and community involvement.
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Education Events
- Mentor Program
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Concord to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!