Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Cincinnati, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Cincinnati, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Cincinnati, Florence, and Harrison, Arnold’s has you covered in “Ohio’s first capitol!”
WE’RE NOT k-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Cincinnati, OH and across the nation.
These local companies are here to assist you!
All My Sons Moving & Storage
Our Cincinnati commercial movers are capable of delivering you a great move that is within budget and that meets your standards for quality. Our team will labor to ensure that there is no vast interruption in production and will handle the entire move process. One of our certified moving consultants will support your moving needs on an individual basis from start to finish.
- Assistance with every aspect of your commercial move
- Scheduling your move and performing the move according to plan
- Conducting packing meetings with your assigned packers and labelers
- Meeting with employees and outside vendors
- Working with all property management sites affected by your move by obtaining proper permits
NAI Bergman serves the commercial real estate needs for Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana markets. Family-owned and operated, NAI Bergman provides full service Brokerage, Property Management, Facility and Construction Management Services, as well as Land Development. NAI Bergman has steadily grown by meeting client needs and partnering with tenants and others to promote mutual growth and prosperity in all aspects of commercial property ownership.
- Real estate brokerage
- Property management
- Facility and construction management
Platform 53 is on a mission to revolutionize the way we work and engage with others. Join our diverse community of independent professionals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and mobile workers. We provide not only work and meeting space, but a platform for you to share ideas, connect with others, get inspired, learn, support each other, and collaborate.
- Coworking space
- Meeting rooms
- Event space rentals
The Business Backer
The Business Backer was established in 2007 to provide an honest and transparent funding source to help small businesses get the capital they need to survive and thrive. We believe that by replacing distrust with trust, adding the customer story to the data, honoring the potential for transformation, and valuing relationships over automation, we are building a better way, where small business owners can trust the financing process and easily access the best solutions, from bank loans to alternatives, at the best price.
- Small business funding and lines of credit through various programs geared towards small businesses
ProSource provides office equipment, document automation and technology solutions for businesses large and small. Founded as Cincinnati Copiers in 1985, ProSource has grown from a print and copy hardware provider to offering a full range of office technology solutions.
- Office machine sales
- Print solutions
- Scanning and document capture programs
- Cloud, web design and IT services
- Customer support
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Cincinnati to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!