Request A FREE quote
BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA, ARNOLD’S WORKS NATIONWIDE And IS A LEADER in Providing NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN and around Chula Vista, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Chula Vista, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Chula Vista, Imperial City, National City and San Ysidro, Arnold’s has you covered in the “The City of Allure!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Chula Vista, CA and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
Republic Moving & Storage
Phone: (619) 591-0079
Republic Moving and Storage is proud to serve you as an agent for North American Van Lines and STI. Through a continuing emphasis on service excellence, Republic Moving and Storage has achieved extraordinary growth for over 60 years. Our unparalleled reputation in the moving and storage industry has been in our steadfast commitment to provide every customer an: economical, safe, professional move by requiring some of the most stringent standards and safety training for our moving and storage professionals.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Packing & Crating
KW Commercial Realty South Bay
Phone: (619) 933-7969
KW Commercial Realty South Bay is a Division of Keller Williams Chula Vista in San Diego County, California. Our team focuses on commercial and industrial leasing, purchases and sales. Our mission is to service the niche market in the South Bay and South half of San Diego County.
Unlike bigger brokers with a broad-base focus, we live and work in the South County, understand our local market, and want to represent your best interest in your real estate needs. Contact us today for a FREE consultation. If we can’t accommodate your product or needs, we can make some excellent referrals. “Watch us Grow”
- Property Management
Phone: (855) 400-3575
Lease office space in the Regus Gateway Chula Vista center at 333 H Street. The center is an accommodating, social office space for getting things done and expanding your network.
The Gateway Chula Vista center features large offices. Three offices have balconies and nine have ocean views. Eight executive suites are available for tenants who need secluded office space for their team. The Regus center’s location in downtown Chula Vista gives you office space in a central location.
- Coffee houses, restaurants and El Primero Hotel, Chula Vista Center mall in walking distance
- Bus stops outside building and trolley station five blocks away
- One of two class-A buildings in the South Bay, free parking
- Eight executive suites in center, great if you want a private area for you and your team
- Ocean views are available from a limited number of office spaces at this Regus center
Phone: (619) 498-3175
MUFG Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service bank with offices across the United States. We provide a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions to meet the needs of customers. The bank also offers an extensive portfolio of value-added solutions for customers, including access to investment banking, personal and corporate trust, capital markets,
global custody, transaction banking, and other services.
- Small Business
- Commercial & Institutional
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Investment & Retirement
Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (619) 420-6603
The Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce is an 89-year-old organization that serves as the voice of the Chula Vista businesses that provide jobs, generate tax revenue, build infrastructure, and provide services for the City of Chula Vista. Our members are the key contributors to the local economy and have helped foster growth of new businesses and commerce throughout the region. They also make significant contributions to the local economy and employ more than 30,000 individuals in the region. We advocate for programs, projects, and public policy that adequately plans for the future and protects Chula Vista’s quality-of-life as those impacting the South County Region.
- Educational events
- Legislative Advocacy
- Free Advertising Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Chula Vista to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!