Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Charleston, WV
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Charleston, WV to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Charleston, Coal Fork, Malden, and Rand, Arnold’s has you covered in the capital city!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Charleston, WV and across the nation.
Let Arnold’s Pick The Local Companies to Help You Out!
Myers Transfer And Storage Systems Inc.
Phone: (304) 343-4676
Myers Transfer and Storage Systems, Inc. has been providing moving, storage & distribution services in the Charleston WV area for over 26 years. We are an interstate agent for Atlas Van Lines. We provide local, long distance, international moving & storage for residential and commercial customers and we provide distribution services for commercial customers.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Interstate Moving Services
Phone: (304) 720-8497
The West Virginia Office of CBRE is the local leader in providing property owners, investors and tenants with the most comprehensive commercial real estate services and corporate real estate solutions. CBRE in West Virginia is the Mountain State’s commercial real estate leader and is proud to be a contributing corporate citizen to the dynamic business environment, by providing its clients locally focused, international expertise, market intelligence and offering extensive knowledge and experience in Asset Services, Brokerage Services, Corporate Services, Investment Sales, Management Services and Retail Services.
- Advisory and Transaction Services
- Asset Services
- Capital Markets
- Development and Investment
- Energy and Sustainability
- Global Research and Consulting
- Global Workplace Solutions
- Industrial and Logistics
- Investment Management
- Project Management
- Retail Services
- Office Services
- Valuation and Advisory Group
Phone: (304) 720-1401
The West Virginia State University Economic Development Center (EDC) has been offering business and entrepreneurship training, office space leasing, and small business start-up support on Charleston’s West Side for more than a decade. In addition to spaces for trainings, meetings and office leasing (both long- and short-term), the facility features an area for art exhibits, video capture space, green screen capabilities, a voice studio and an editing suite and serves as a co-working space for the creative economy.
- Presentation Room
- Projector With Screen
- Conference Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Art Track Hanging System
- 55″ Monitor
- Conference Phone
First Bank Of Charleston
Phone: (304) 340-3000
First Bank of Charleston is a financial services organization committed to providing businesses and consumers with individual attention and professional financial solutions. First Bank delivers superior personal service in a consolidating financial services environment which increasingly de-emphasizes service.FirstBank also employs state-of-the-art technology to provide its customers with financial products equal to or superior than those offered by larger financial organizations. At FirstBank, customers receive hands-on knowledge and hands-on professional assistance, anytime and anyplace.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Electronic Banking
Charleston Area Alliance
Phone: (304) 340-4253
We work to create a more vibrant community and prosperous economy. The Charleston Area Alliance is focused on local business growth, job creation, innovation and attracting industry to our region and fostering an enhanced quality of life for all.
- Network and Connect
- Office Depot Discount Program
- Resource Hub
- Website and Business Directory
- Member Market
- Social media
- Program Partnerships
- Business After Hours
- Committees and Volunteer
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Charleston to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!