Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Cabridge, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Cabridge, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Cabridge, Arlington, and Medford, Arnold’s has you covered in the birthplace of Junior Mint candies!
WE’RE NOT target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Cabridge, MA and across the nation.
From commercial loans to commercial real estate, these local companies have you covered!
Gentle Giant Moving
Phone: (617) 661-3333
In 1980, Larry O’Toole set out to build the best team of movers ever assembled. He wanted to guarantee clients a stress-free move at a competitive price — and to make them so happy, he’d have their business for life.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Commercial Moving
- International Moving
- Craning and Specialty Moving
- Allston Piano Moving
- Storage Facilities
- Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Box Delivery
- Art and Furniture Restoration
Associated Brokerage Group
Phone: (617) 492-9900
We are a locally owned commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializing in the sale and leasing of office, retail, industrial and other unique commercial properties throughout Greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts. Our clients range from start-up companies looking for their first corporate location to larger established companies who require expert counsel to manage their relocation or investment opportunities. No commercial real estate transaction is too big or too small for our firm.
- Tenant Representation
- Investment Sales
- Advisory Sales
- Property Management
- Franchise Opportunities
Cambridge Coworking Community
Phone: (617) 401-3300
Entrepreneurship can be lonely – and it can be hard. We believe that entrepreneurs working in a community of creative individuals learn more, grow faster, and build better businesses. We provide an environment that supports great entrepreneurs. We strive to build a community of diverse residents and to create a fun space that promotes innovation.
- 24/7 access to the C3 coworking space
- Access to CIC Boston, St. Louis, Miami, & Rotterdam coworking
- Blazing fast and reliable internet
- Concierge services, including a mailing address for packages
- Snacks, drinks, coffee, espresso, and fresh fruit
- Over 50 conference rooms for meetings and over 20 phonebooths for private calls
- Unmetered printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Helpful onsite support staff, Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00
- Over 50 public member events each month
- Dozens of benefits to help start your business
Belmont Savings Bank
Phone: (617) 993-3750
Belmont Savings Bank is a full-service community bank dedicated to customer satisfaction and service quality. We have multiple branches and ATM locations in Massachusetts including Belmont, Cambridge, Newton, Watertown, and Waltham. The mission of Belmont Savings Bank is to create the most admired community bank to grow in a prudent and profitable way. We will achieve this through an unwavering commitment to highly satisfied customers, engaged colleagues and the advancement of our community.
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans
- Cash Management
- Nonprofit Banking
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Municipal Banking
Cambridge Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (617) 876-4100
The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (CCC) is a not-for-profit organization with an estimated 750 members that represent all sectors of the Cambridge economy. Its diverse membership and deep expertise in government affairs, business development, professional development and business philanthropy attract employers of all sizes.
- Business Connections
- Access to Government
- Professional Development
- Cost- Effective benefits and Services
- Timely Communications
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Cabridge to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!