Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Buffalo, NY.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Buffalo to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Buffalo, Cheektowanga, West Seneca, Tonawanda and Hamburg, Arnold’s has you covered in “The City of Good Neighbors!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Buffalo and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Lincoln Moving & Storage
Phone: ((716) 462-5153
Choose Buffalo movers you can count on to complete your important move seamlessly. Lincoln Moving & Storage has been in business since 1914 and has become BBB-accredited over the past century for flawless service and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. No matter what the size and requirements of your move are, we’ll go above and beyond to exceed your expectations – guaranteed.
Unlike many other Buffalo moving companies, Lincoln Moving is an agent of Atlas Van Lines, an industry-leading carrier. This affiliation gives us the capability to move your items to the local, long distance, or international destination of your choice. Our advanced technology and network of support around the country and the world allows us to offer specialized services such as military relocations, corporate relocations, comprehensive storage solutions, warehousing and fulfillment services, and more. Read on to learn about our unbeatable services.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
Pyramid Brokerage/Cushman & Wakefield
Phone: (716) 852-7500
Pyramid Brokerage Company is Upstate New York’s largest and only regional commercial real estate services firm with over 100 agents in 10 offices across the state and has been a leading provider of commercial real estate services since 1971.
- Brokerage services
- Property Management
- Advisory Services
Phone: (716) 854-2662
dig, a 6,000 square foot coworking space located on the first floor of the IC, is designed to help entrepreneurs of all types to form, refine, and launch their business ideas by providing them with education, mentoring, and access to broad business networks. dig is a project of the BNMC, Inc., a self-sustaining enterprise driving social change in our community. Part of our mission at the BNMC is to support entrepreneurs and help grow businesses to create jobs.
- Access to educational programming and networking events
- On-site multimedia auditorium
- Use of printer, copier, scanner
- Free coffee & tea
- Fitness center
- On-site pharmacy
- Use of conference rooms and meeting space
- On-site kitchen
- Use of the fun stuff (pool table, ping pong table, Kinect)
- 24/7 building access (full-time members)
- dig is staffed M-F, 9-5, by a curator who can help make connections, answer questions, etc.
Phone: (716) 842-4470
You deserve a bank that works as hard for your money – and cares as much about your community – as you do. That’s the M&T way. What matters most to you? We’re listening. For more than 160 years, M&T has helped people and businesses manage their money and make sound financial decisions, so they can live better today and realize their goals for tomorrow. Whether you’re buying a home, building a business, or broadening your career, find out how we’re making a difference, every day, in communities throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
- Credit Cards
- Financial Planning
Buffalo Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (763) 682-4902
The Buffalo Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping local companies grow their business by taking the lead in programs and efforts that help create a strong local economy and make our community a great place to do business and live. The Chamber is dedicated to providing you with as many opportunities as possible – such as new business contacts, business referrals, and up-to-date information on the business community. The Chamber is your source for cost and time effective business development connections that will help you and your employees grow your business.
In an effort to grow your business we offer networking meetings such as Good Morning Buffalo and Good Afternoon Buffalo. We also have quarterly educational business luncheons. By attending is another great way to meet people.
- Networking Events
- Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Seminars and Workshops
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Buffalo to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!