Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Boston, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Boston, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Boston and Waltham, Arnold’s has you covered in the city that kickstarted the American Revolution!
WE’RE NOT costco, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Boston, MA and across the nation.
From coworking to business financing, these local companies have your back!
Wakefield Moving and Storage understands that a business owner’s top priority is keeping his or her workers productive – no matter what else is going on. That’s why we match each client with a Wakefield commercial moving counselor who will work with you, your moving crew and your staff to guarantee both that your commercial relocation is carried out exactly as you specify and that your staff’s workflow remains uninterrupted despite the demands of the move.
- Moving, Packing, and Unpacking for offices
- Cleaning up before and after
Colliers Boston offers more real estate services than any other firm in the market and is backed by the most experienced executive team in the Greater Boston area. Our reputation for delivering results spans more than 135 years.
- Commercial real estate
- Project management
- Landlord and tenant representation
- Corporate solutions
- Real estate management
- Retail services
- Property marketing
Technology has made the workforce more mobile, yet has also increased the need for shared resources, human interaction, and fun at work. So we’ve created a network of coworking spaces where independent professionals, start-ups, small businesses, and remote employees of larger enterprises can enjoy a vibrant community and high quality office amenities at an affordable price.
- Shared office spaces
- Meeting rooms
- Event spaces
- Educational workshops
Boston Private Wealth
There is more than just your personal net worth rooted in the success of your family business. At Boston Private, we focus on financing the family-owned, multigenerational businesses, whether you are seeking financing for the acquisition of capital assets or working capital requirements.
- Working capital and revolving lines of credit
- Term loans for equipment and fixed assets
- Owner-occupied real estate financing
- Acquisition financing
- Business succession financing
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
The Smaller Business Association of New England, Inc. (SBANE), founded in 1938, is a private not-for-profit association of approximately 600 member companies located throughout the six-state region. SBANE was established to provide a legislative voice for small business at the state and federal levels and to make practical information available to help business owners grow their companies.
- Educational and networking events
- Health insurance coverage
- Member forums
- Marketing to fellow members
- Committee involvement
- Nontraditional capital opportunities
Copitex Business Machines
Copitex Business Machines, Inc. located in Stoughton Mass. is a local company which is committed to customer care. Our support team offers you lower costs, higher quality and our commitment to customer care. Our network support team offers 24 hour web based remote access to keep all your digital products running efficiently on the network.
- Printer, copier, and business machine rentals, sales, leasing, and support
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Boston to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!