Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bethesda , MD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bethesda , MD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Bethesda, Cabin John, and Chevy Chase, Arnold’s has you covered in the most educated town!
WE’RE NOT office depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bethesda, MD and across the nation.
From office moving to coworking, these local companies have you covered!
Two Men & A Truck
Our mission to Move People Forward® drives us to provide the highest level of customer service. This commitment extends to our team members through training and development, and to our local community
Phone: (301) 654-0800
CBRE serves our clients globally through seven business lines with services for all property types and asset classes.
- Advisory and Transaction Services
- Asset Services
- Capital Markets
- Global Workplace Solutions
- Valuation and Advisory Services
- Investment Management
- Development Services
Phone: (571) 699-5816
Our mission is to provide entrepreneurs and innovators with innovative spaces, great services, a vibrant community, and affordable lease options to grow their businesses.
- Meeting Rooms
- Day Office
- Business World
- Virtual Office
Apex Home Loans
Phone: (301) 610-9600
We deliver a superior home financing experience through a better mortgage process and lifelong mortgage management. We strive to stay true to our core values as family-focused, community-oriented individuals. The desire to strengthen the community by driving homeownership is at the heart of what we do. A home is much more than a piece of property to our customers: a home is the backdrop to their family life, their gathering point, and a place to make memories and plan for the future. Each and every time we help our customers buy a home, we bear this in mind and take pride in the chance to ease the path to homeownership.
- First – Time hHmebuyers
- Been – There Buyers
- Homeowners Looking to Refinance
- Business Partners
The Greater Bethesda Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (301) 652-4900
Our mission is to build an environment that encourages business to grow and prosper within a thriving Greater Bethesda community.
- Build Business
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bethesda to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!