Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bar Harbor, ME
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bar Harbor,ME to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Bar Harbor, Mt.Desert, Southwest Harbor, and Trenton, Arnold’s has you covered in the city that’s famous for its sand bars.
WE’RE NOT office depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bar Harbor,ME and across the nation.
From Finance to new office spaces, these local companies have your back!
Phone: (207) 244-7295
For over twenty years our company has been carefully building our moving and storage business. We have helped thousands of families like yours. We are ready to show you the kind of personal attention only a family-owned business can provide. Our staff of professional drivers and movers will respect your needs, protect your belongings, and treat you like family. We will do our best to live up your expectations.
We provide complete moving assistance. Our trained representatives will assist you with the countless details involving your upcoming relocation. You will have our assistance throughout the process, as we work with you to ensure that every phase goes smoothly.
Phone: (207) 288-3773
At Acadia Cornerstone Real Estate we pride ourselves in customer service, integrity and a passion for helping our clients.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Vacation Rentals
Phone: (207) 812-0285
Mission: The Anchorspace community values a safe, accessible, productive, professional and fun work environment supporting a variety of year round individuals and businesses.
- A Kitchen
- 8 Stand-Sit Desks/Tables
- 16 Office Chairs (Additional Folding Chairs Available)
- 2 Long Tables (Conference Table and Printer Table)
- White Table Cloths
- Lots of Off White Wall Space
- Sound Dampening Panels
- Cowboy Lighting Kit
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Snowball Microphone and Computer with Audacity Installed
- Two Laptops, Two Desktop Computers, and Several Monitors
Bar Harbor Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (207) 288-5103
The Bar Harbor Chamber of Commerce, as a membership organization, reflects the needs and interests of its members and works hard to support them. Our members know that by working together we can accomplish more than working as individuals.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bar Harbor to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!