Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Baltimore, MD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Baltimore, MD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Baltimore, Towson, Glenn Burnie, and Middle River, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the star spangled banner, Orioles, and Ravens!
WE’RE NOT wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Baltimore, MD and across the nation.
From Finance to Coworking space, these local businesses have your best interests at heart!
Phone: (888) – 485 – 3255
495 Movers Inc. was born in 2009 as an ambitious company aiming to change the way people feel about their moving experiences. As a pioneer in upfront pricing that includes labor and packing materials all in the initial quote, 495 Movers offer customized moving and storage solutions to make sure our clients receive only the best of the best.
- Residential Movers
- Commercial Movers
- Specialized Moving
Phone: (410) – 821 – 8585
MacKenzie’s seven firms provide clients a competitive, full-service platform of offerings in leasing, sales, investment sales, tenant and landlord advisory services, corporate and business consulting, commercial and residential development, general construction, property and asset management, debt and equity capital placement, and market research.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Debt & Equity Capital
- Commercial Development
- Property Management
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Development
Phone: (844) – 897 – 1812
For more than two decades, Regus has been helping businesses of all kinds to work more effectively, in the way that suits them. The company now has 3,000 business centres in 900 cities all over the world.
- Meeting Rooms
- Day Office
- Business world
- Virtual Office
Maryland Capital Enterprises
Phone: (410) – 546 – 1900
MCE provides funding for small and micro businesses who wish to start or expand their businesses. We are the only micro-enterprise organization in the state of Maryland certified as SBA, USDA and CDFI Intermediary Lender.
- Business Loans
- Business Education
- Business Consulting
Phone: (410) – 832 – 7200
After 40 years of serving thousands of satisfied customers, we know not all communication needs are the same. We listen to your input, consider your industry, number of employees and locations, and your business goals to develop the right communication system design with you.
- Network Telephone Services
- Managed Network Services
- Telephone Maintenance Contracts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Baltimore to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!