Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Austin, TX
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Austin, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and Georgetown, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of the hippie pool and sinful sixth street!
WE won’t sell you just one chair or one desk, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Austin, TX and across the nation.
Let these companies assist you in whatever your business needs may be!
American Relocation & Storage Systems
As a professional commercial moving company, American Relocation and Storage Systems goes above and beyond the call of action to ensure your business move is seamless from start to finish. Each and every member of our relocation team undergoes extensive training to learn and understand the proper techniques for moving your most sensitive equipment.
- Office and commercial moving
- Full value protection for storage
- On time pick up and delivery dates
- Move consultation
- Corporate relocation
Urban Space Commercial
As commercial real estate agents, we provide you with expert knowledge of Austin’s commercial real estate options and offer a unique brokerage platform to ensure your business thrives. Your satisfaction and success are our number one priority.
- Commercial sales and leasing
- Property development
- Property management
- Interior design
Vuka Coworking is our shared workspace designed for freelancers, small businesses and socially responsible businesses. We have been offering offices, dedicated desks and open coworking in central Austin since 2012. We are proud that we will soon be joining the global Impact Hub network giving our members access to coworking and programs around the world.
- Partnership with Impact Hub
- Conference rooms
- High speed wifi
- Printers, scanners, and day-to-day office supplies
- Common lounge areas
- Dog friendly
- Community networking, workshops, and other events
PeopleFund provides small business loans as well as business assistance and education to people with otherwise limited access to such resources. Since being founded in east Austin in 1994 as Austin Community Development Corporation, PeopleFund’s financial and educational assistance has helped create thousands of jobs and empowered an even greater number of Texans on a path to financial stability and independence.
- Loans for small businesses and non profits
- Education, assistance, and mentorship for business owners
- Community events
Texas Association Of Business
Representing companies from the largest multi-national corporations to small businesses in nearly every community of our state, TAB works to improve the Texas business climate and to help make our state’s economy the strongest in the world.
- Business advocacy in government
- Programs and events for members
- Community engagement
- Access to resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Austin to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!