Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Aurora, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Aurora, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Aurora, Montgomery, Sugar Grove, and Naperville, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Lights!”
WE’RE NOT K-MART, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Aurora , IL and across the nation.
Let these local companies cover your bases on the great plains!
Pro Movers Inc.
Phone: (866) 487-3300
Pro Movers, Inc. is a family owned and operated, full service, moving and storage company based in Naperville, IL serving Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Local and Interstate Customers
Pilmer Real Estate Inc.
Phone: (630) 897-3211
Pilmer Real Estate is a company built by Aurorans and for Aurorans. Started locally with deep family roots in the community, this company is setting the pace in the local real estate market. With top-notch agents, knowledgeable support staff and forward-thinking management, headed by owner Linda Pilmer, they have created something everyone is proud to be a part of.
- Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (331) 256-9016
Metropolitan Coworking was founded in 2015 by Jason Sunderland and Matt Hook. They wanted to take an active role in promoting business, technology, art and culture in downtown Aurora.
- 5-Day Coworking Pass
- Shared Space
- Reserved Desk Space
- Wireless Internet
- Herman Miller Cubicles
- Conference Area with Video Projection
- Kitchen and Deck
Phone: (630) 892-0202
Unlike other Chicago-area banks, our heritage traces the advancement and evolution of the banking industry and the growth and expansion of the Chicago metropolitan area. The same local spirit that sparked that original group of early settlers to invest in and finance their town’s growth helped guide us as Old Second expanded throughout Kane, Kendall, DeKalb, DuPage, Cook, LaSalle and Will counties and the surrounding communities.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Wealth Management
Aurora Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (630) 256-3180
Mission: The Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce — a membership-driven association — shall serve as a catalyst for business development in the Aurora region.
- Legislative Agenda
- Certificates of origin
- Sponsor Opps
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Aurora to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!