Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Arlington, VA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Arlington, VA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, and Tysons, Arnold’s has you covered in the final resting place of our nation’s finest.
WE’RE NOT Wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Arlington, VA and across the nation.
These Local Companies Are Here To Help At Your Convenience!
JK Moving Services
We know exactly what it takes to get you and your colleagues back to work with the least amount of disruption to productivity or your bottom line. A full-service moving company specializing in commercial moves, JK Moving Services has perfected solutions to ensure the smoothest transitions.
- Pre-move planning
- Fully trained moving crews with a high tech fleet of trucks that are specially designed for commercial moves
- Secure storage
- Custom inventory programs for storage
- Donation or recycling of unwanted furniture and office equipment
Old Dominion Commercial Realty
Old Dominion Realty Inc. is a full service established regional real estate firm offering residential real estate services, property management, residential and commercial appraisal services, consulting, relocation services, commercial sales and leasing services. Affiliated services include auction services, mortgage services and settlement/title services, (Va. Offices).
- Commercial sales and leasing
- Property management
- Commercial appraisals
- Consulting property planning, evaluations and development
- Property rezoning
We have space for your ideas to become realities. Want to bounce an idea around with a few smart people? We’ve got casual corners, and kitchen tables where business can brew. Need to put your head down and get work done? There are plenty of desks where you can plug in and be productive. Need to impress an investor, court a client, or meet with a team? We’ve got conference rooms and meeting spaces to meet your needs.
- 16 flex space desks
- 6 reserved desks
- Conference room
- Flex space area
- Lounge and quiet corners
- 24/7 access
- High-speed WiFi
In business, it’s not always what you know, but sometimes who you know. At NOVA Networking, one of our main goals is to help other like minded professionals connect with the right people to help grow their businesses.
- Weekly networking groups
- Learn how to better network and grow your business connections
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Arlington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!